THE PRIME MINISTER
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, May 26, 2023
Approving the Strategy for development of Vietnam’s rice export market through 2030
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of the Government; and the November 22, 2019 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Organization of the Government and the Law on Organization of Local Administration;
Pursuant to the Government’s Resolution No. 34/NQ-CP of March 25, 2021, on assurance of national food security through 2030;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 706/QD-TTg of May 21, 2015, approving the Scheme on development of Vietnam rice brand through 2020, with a vision toward 2030;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 1467/QD-TTg of August 24, 2015, approving the Scheme on development of regional markets in the 2015-2020 period, with orientations toward 2030;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 1684/QD-TTg of September 30, 2015, approving the Strategy for international economic integration for the agriculture and rural development sector through 2030;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 1975/QD-TTg of December 2, 2020, promulgating the Plan of Action to implement the Political Bureau’s Conclusion No. 81-KL/TW of July 29, 2020, on assurance of national food security through 2030;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 174/QD-TTg of February 5, 2021, approving the Scheme on promotion of export of agro-forestry-fisheries products through 2030;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 255/QD-TTg of February 25, 2021, approving the Plan on restructuring of the agricultural sector in the 2021-2025 period;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 150/QD-TTg of January 28, 2022, approving the Strategy for sustainable agricultural and rural development for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision toward 2050;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 493/QD-TTg of April 19, 2022, approving the Strategy for goods import and export through 2030;
At the request of the Minister of Industry and Trade in Report No. 8509/TTr-BCT of December 30, 2022,
Article 1. To approve the Strategy for development of Vietnam’s rice export market through 2030 (below referred to as the Strategy) with the following principal contents:
I. VIEWPOINTS OF THE STRATEGY
1. To raise efficiency and ensure sustainability of rice export with reduced quantity and improved quality, maintain stability and increase value of export turnover, and promote the export of high-quality rice and processed rice products, thus facilitating the sale of all commodity rice volumes at prices beneficial for farmers, increasing farmers’ income, and ensuring the country’s social security and food security, environmental protection, and climate change adaptation.
2. To develop diversified rice export markets for reducing dependence on certain markets in line with the trend of international economic integration and international cooperation on investment in rice production, processing and export; to realize opportunities, potentials and advantages brought about by free trade agreements (FTAs) to which Vietnam is a contracting party and Vietnam’s international commitments.
3. To combine rice export with development of branded rice and Vietnam rice brand in the world market, ensuring food quality and safety, and conformity with the trend of needs, requirements and taste of each market; to improve the competitiveness of Vietnamese rice exporters, strengthen value chain-based linkages from rice production to consumption and export; to build the country’s rice production sector to be professional and modern, considering productivity and quality as the top criteria.
4. To concretize, and ensure association with the implementation of, the Strategy for goods import and export through 2030; the Strategy for international economic integration of the agriculture and rural development sector through 2030; the Scheme on development of regional markets in the 2015-2020 period, with orientations toward 2030; the Scheme on restructuring of the agricultural sector toward higher added value and sustainable development; the Scheme on development of Vietnam rice brand through 2020, with a vision toward 2030; and the Strategy for sustainable agricultural and rural development for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision toward 2050.
II. OBJECTIVES AND TARGETS
- To develop diversified rice export markets with reasonable, stable, sustainable and efficient scale, market structure and export product structure; to consolidate traditional and key export markets and develop new and potential export markets and FTA markets; to increase the market share of Vietnam rice in export markets, particularly those of the developed countries.
- To associate export markets with the domestic production based on value chains, ensuring the food quality and safety of exported rice; to increase the introduction of Vietnam rice products and processed rice commodities into direct distribution channels in different markets; to export rice and processed rice commodities of high quality and high value in order to increase value, ensure sustainable export and affirm the reputation and brand of Vietnam rice.
a/ To increase the added value and value of exported rice, and reduce the export volume to around 4 million tons by 2030 with a turnover equivalent to around USD 2.62 billion; to reduce the volume, thereby lowering the average export growth rate by around 2.4% in the 2023-2025 period and around 3.6% in the 2026-2030 period.
b/ To restructure exported rice categories
- In the 2023-2025 period, the proportion of low- and medium-quality white rice will not exceed 15%; and the proportion of high-quality white rice will account for around 20%; fragrant rice, Japonica rice and specialty rice, around 40%; glutinous rice, about 20%; and rice products of high added value such as nutritious rice, parboiled rice, organic rice, rice flour, processed rice products, rice bran and some other rice by-products, about 5%. To strive for the target that the proportion of branded export rice will surpass 20%.
- In the 2026-2030 period, the proportion of low- and medium-quality white rice will not exceed 10%; and the proportion of high-quality white rice will be around 15%; fragrant rice, Japonica rice and specialty rice, around 45%; glutinous rice, about 20%; and rice products of high added value such as nutritious rice, parboiled rice, organic rice, rice flour, processed rice products, rice bran and some other rice by-products, about 10%. To strive for the target that the proportion of branded export rice will surpass 40%.
c/ Proportion of rice bearing Vietnam rice brand directly exported to markets
- To increase the proportion of rice exported directly to distribution systems of markets to around 60%: to improve export efficiency through intermediary channels, especially for markets with unfavorable transportation and payment conditions.
- To strive for the target that by 2030, the volume of exported rice bearing Vietnam rice brand will make up around 25%.
d/ To adjust the market structure in conformity with the goal of restructuring export markets and the trend of world rice market developments
- By 2025, the Asian market will account for 60% of the total rice export turnover; the African market, around 22%; the Middle East market, around 4%; the European market, around 3%; the American market, around 7%; and the Oceania market, around 4%.
- By 2030, the Asian market will account for around 55% of the total rice export turnover; the African market, around 23%; the Middle East market, around 5%; the European market, around 5%; the American market, around 8%; and the Oceania market, around 4%.
III. ORIENTATIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF EXPORT MARKETS
1. General orientations
- To restructure export markets toward sustainability, efficient exploitation of the rice import demand of key and traditional markets, while focusing on the development of markets with demand for import of high-quality and high-value rice and processed rice products, markets with sustainable partnerships in trade and investment, and FTA markets.
- To get the best of competitive advantages to consolidate the position and efficiently exploit neighboring, traditional and key markets with the rice import demand suitable to Vietnam’s current production conditions; to develop new and potential markets, increase the proportion of import markets of rice of high quality and high added value; to increase rice exports to the FTA markets that grant preferential treatment for rice commodities; to gradually reduce the proportion of unstable import markets for rice of low quality, added value and efficiency; to make good use of niche markets in all market areas.
- To maintain the proportion of white rice, high-quality long-grain rice at a reasonable level (15-20%), and reduce the proportion of medium- and low-quality rice; to increase the proportion of fragrant rice, parboiled rice, Japonica rice and organic rice; to diversify processed rice products, rice with micronutrients, rice flour and rice-based cosmetics.
2. Development orientations for specific markets
a/ Asian markets
- Northeast Asia markets: To strive for increasing Vietnam rice market share in Korea’s total rice import volume from 8.7% in 2021 to around 20% by 2025 and around 23% by 2030; and increase the market share in the Japanese market from 0.1% in 2021 to round 0.5% by 2025 and 1% by 2030.
- Southeast Asia markets: To maintain the market share of rice exported to the regional countries, particularly key markets such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.
- To continue to consolidate, maintain and develop market shares in major and traditional markets, particularly China and other regions.
b/ African and Middle East markets
- To strengthen cooperation on rice market development with other countries, attaching importance to negotiating and signing memoranda of understanding and agreements on rice trade with countries having the rice import demand; to promote rice export into the African markets, particularly the countries with a great rice consumption and import demand; to intensify the organization of seminars and conferences for sharing information and providing counseling for businesses so as to enhance exchanges and connections and better understand potential, opportunities, challenges and notes when entering into trade cooperation with the African markets; to hold forums to share experience and sustainable solutions to boost trade growth between Vietnam and African countries.
- To exploit channels for export of high-quality white rice to the markets of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates; to strive for increasing Vietnam rice market share in Saudi Arabia’s total rice import volume from 1.7% in 2021 to round 8% by 2025 and around 10% by 2030; and to increase Vietnam’s rice market share in the United Arab Emirates’ market from 7.1% in 2021 to 9% by 2025 and 10% by 2030.
- To increase Vietnam rice market share in the total rice import volume of the South African market from 0.7% in 2021 to round 1.5% by 2025 and around 2% by 2030; to maintain stable market shares in the Ghana and Ivory Coast markets.
c/ European markets
- To efficiently exploit FTAs with the region such as EVFTA, UKVFTA and EAEU in order to increase the volume of rice exported to the region as commensurate with the market’s potential.
- To increase Vietnam rice market share in the total rice import volume of the Eurasian Economic Union, specifically as follows: To increase Vietnam’s rice market share in the Russian Federation’s market from 1.6% in 2021 to around 7% by 2025 and around 10% by 2030; to maintain Vietnam’s rice market share in the Belarus’s market at around 25%.
- To increase Vietnam rice market shares in some European countries, specifically as follows: France, from 2.3% in 2021 to 2% by 2025 and 3.5% by 2030; Germany, from 1.8% in 2021 to 2% by 2025 and 2.5% by 2030; and the Czech Republic, from 7.7% in 2021 to 8.5% by 2025 and 10% by 2030.
d/ American and Oceania markets
- To focus on the development of Vietnam rice market shares in the CPTPP member countries (Canada, Chile, Mexico and Peru); to continue supporting Cuba to stabilize its rice market and develop its rice production on the basis of special traditional relations, and promote feasible and mutually beneficial forms of joint-venture investment in the rice production development.
- To increase Vietnam rice market share in the US market from 1.5% in 2021 to around 3% by 2025 and about 5% by 2030; in the Mexican market, to 0.2% by 2025 and around 0.5% by 2030; and in the Haitian market, from 6.5% in 2021 to 8% by 2025 and 10% by 2030.
- To increase Vietnam rice market share in the Australian market from 14% in 2021 to around 16% by 2025 and around 19% by 2030.
In the context that competition among exporting countries becomes fiercer and the world’s rice trade faces numerous unpredictable developments such as disasters, epidemics, military conflicts, trade wars, etc., in order to develop Vietnam rice export market, taking needs and tastes of the market into consideration to set orientations for production and export activities, ministries, sectors, localities, associations and rice exporters should synchronously implement the following specific solutions:
1. Improvement of institutions
- To promote research and development of rice varieties, increase the proportion of deep processing of rice products, and efficiently use export rice trademarks and Vietnam rice brand.
- To complete the formulation of standards on rice production, processing and export in terms of product quality and environmental protection in international integration commitments; to adopt mechanisms to encourage and facilitate research, selection and hybridization of high-yield and high-quality rice varieties to meet market requirements; to focus on developing rice varieties for turning out high-quality white rice, fragrant rice, round-grain rice, glutinous rice and some specialty rice varieties of different regions, and recommend maintaining at a reasonable level the areas for cultivation of medium- and low-quality rice varieties to meet the market’s needs.
- To formulate and improve institutions and policies to create favorable conditions and environment for farmers and traders to participate in the development of high-efficiency rice value chains and deeply participate in global rice value chains, and apply science and technology.
- To improve mechanisms and policies for raising the efficiency of the rice production and export supply chain, including synchronous policies to develop logistics services in the Mekong River delta.
- To adopt support policies to further increase OCOP products meeting VGAP standards and import standards of EU markets that have high requirements on standards; to replicate typical types of rice varieties recognized in the world, protect and efficiently use Vietnam rice brand, limit the use of foreign brands for Vietnam rice products in overseas distribution systems.
- To continue formulating and improving a mechanism for cooperation with international financial institutions and coordinating with central banks of foreign countries in applying appropriate modes of payment to support rice export activities.
- To continue reviewing and improving the management mechanism for rice export activities in conformity with market developments so as to ensure high export efficiency and national food security by 2030.
- To formulate and improve policies to encourage rice exporters to build raw-material areas, connect production, processing and distribution chains for participation in the global rice value chain with rice products bearing Vietnam brand with high added value, and bring branded rice products into the distribution systems of foreign countries.
- To continue to effectively implement the Scheme on development of Vietnam rice brand, organize the effective implementation of the Strategy for development of rice export market, the Government’s Decree No. 103/2020/ND-CP of September 4, 2020, on certification of categories of fragrant rice exported to the European Union, and the Government’s Decree No. 11/2022/ND-CP of January 15, 2022, amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 103/2020/ND-CP of September 4, 2020, on certification of categories of fragrant rice exported to the European Union, so as to guide the certification of categories of fragrant rice exported to the European Union and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
2. Solutions concerning rice supply sources
a/ To restructure the rice industry and agricultural production, and set orientations concerning production solutions (orientations for planning, production organization, variety structure, cultivation techniques, mechanization, improvement of post-harvest technology, development of the cooperative economy, production-consumption linkage, etc.) in order to create sources of quality goods for export and increase the added value; to improve the quality-based competitiveness of domestic rice products, apply uniform standards, take advantage of the scale production, and intensify the brand promotion activities.
- To effectively realize solutions to implement the Strategy for sustainable agricultural and rural development for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision toward 2050.
- To develop rice varieties that are highly resilient to climate change and suitable for soil conditions of different regions of Vietnam, reducing adverse impacts on the environment; to revive and maintain domestic high-quality specialty rice varieties to meet the market demand for quality rice, thereby developing such varieties into environmentally friendly rice brands for export to markets requiring high-standard and high-value rice products.
- To set production orientations, attaching importance to increasing preservation and processing to step by step raise and stabilize the quality of exported rice, ensuring satisfaction of increasingly stringent requirements of import markets regarding food quality and safety. Specifically: i) to apply synchronous solutions to put an end to the situation that pesticide residues exceed law-specified limits applied by import markets: ii) to intensify quarantine and food safety inspection for exported goods so that foreign countries have no reason to cause disadvantages to exported products; iii) to assist traders in setting up traceability database systems as requested by import partners.
- To develop trademarks and geographical indications of rice products; to effectively implement the Program on intellectual asset development up to 2030, giving priority to providing support for registration for protection of domestic and foreign trademarks for agricultural products, particularly trademarks of rice products.
- To build infrastructure facilities (post-harvest technology and cool storages for products); to make more investments in such high-value and branded rice categories as ST24, ST25, etc., in order to increase the export of high-quality fragrant rice products.
- Production establishments and traders shall take the initiative in collecting information and following instructions and recommendations of ministries and sectors in order to strictly comply with regulations on standards, technical regulations, quality requirements and regulations of import markets.
- Ministries, sectors, localities and the Vietnam Food Association shall actively coordinate with one another in organizing public communication and market orientation activities; and assist farmers and traders in the quality assurance and traceability.
- To review existing agreements on conformity and mutual recognition of product quality and food safety and hygiene standards and negotiate and sign new ones with markets that create favorable conditions for the export of Vietnam rice as a basis for setting production and export orientations.
- To guide and facilitate the implementation of policies to promote cooperation and association in rice production and sale under the Government’s Decree No. 98/2018/ND-CP of July 5, 2018, on policies to promote cooperation and association in the production and sale of agricultural products.
b/ To control pesticide residues for practicing green agricultural production
- To intensify the application of scientific and technological advances in the rice production in order to: i) reduce dependence on fertilizers and pesticides that affect the quality of rice and cause environmental pollution; and ii) increase the rice yield and quality and raise export prices.
- To intensify inspection and control of the production, import, trading and use of rice varieties, fertilizers and pesticides, prevent the massive use of pesticides in contravention of regulations so as to ensure food safety meeting the market’s import requirements.
c/ To manage and control rice import and ensure domestic production
To strengthen the management and control of the quality of imported rice through the application of non-tariff measures, technical barriers, trade remedies and early warning systems.
3. Demand-side solutions
a/ Negotiation and market opening
- To step up bilateral and multilateral negotiations for the conclusion of agreements on conformity and mutual recognition regarding quarantine, product quality and food safety standards with key markets in order to take advantage of market opening opportunities and tariff reduction roadmaps to boost export and improve export efficiency of rice commodities.
- To continue organizing the implementation of FTAs to help traders get the best of benefits brought about by these FTAs, such as translation of international commitments into domestic laws.
- To study and assess impacts of FTAs and reform administrative procedures in order to boost rice export; to study the feasibility of negotiation and conclusion of preferential trade arrangements with a number of potential export markets; to take advantage of the process of reviewing the agreements that have come into force so as to request partners to give more quotas for Vietnam rice.
b/ Intensifying the renewal of information work
- To heighten the role and promote activities of overseas Vietnamese representative offices, trade promotion offices and Vietnamese product introduction centers in introducing, and helping rice exporters make, trade connections, and coordinate with one another in further promoting the advertising of Vietnam rice brand and products in other countries and territories.
- To promote market research, evaluation and forecasting of rice import demands, tastes and consumption habits of people of importing countries (in terms of categories, quality and use purposes), import policies and the possibility to promote rice trade in markets of importing countries (regarding food safety, traceability, etc.); to promptly update and provide the Vietnam Food Association and rice exporters with information on trading and export orientations and proactively prevent unwanted cases from arising in rice export markets.
- To further introduce Vietnam rice products into foreign distribution systems and advertise Vietnam rice products through e-commerce channels and people’s diplomacy activities.
- To effectively implement FTAs, particularly new-generation FTAs such as CPTPP, EVFTA and RCEP, in order to develop rice export markets, taking advantage of the possibility of Vietnam’s exported rice to penetrate into high-class, high-value rice segments; to support international activities promoting Vietnam rice.
4. Export support solutions
a/ Promoting and renewing trade promotion activities
- To continue carrying out trade promotion activities in support of rice traders; to build brands for Vietnam rice products through the national program on trade promotion, the national branding program and relevant programs and schemes of ministries, sectors and localities; to concentrate trade promotion activities on key and traditional markets as well as new and potential markets.
- To proceed with implementing effective traditional trade promotion solutions such as organizing thematic trade promotion activities, issuing regulations on registration and management of domestic brands as well as exported products, combining brands with processed rice products, etc.; at the same time, to intensify the application of new and modern trade promotion solutions in online forms and on digital platforms to adapt to the new context.
- To establish a system for providing market information and forecasts for traders and the people to project their production and export activities; to develop a database on quarantine and food safety measures in major export markets and publish them for traders’ reference; at the same time, to monitor and regularly update this database for traders to take the initiative in promptly adjusting their production and business activities.
- To assist rice exporters in: i) establishing their direct commercial presence in foreign markets; ii) building warehouses and direct distribution systems; iii) establishing divisions in charge of marketing rice in particular and agricultural products in general to key export markets; and iv) boosting the export of Vietnam’s high-quality and high-added value rice products in small volumes into demanding and niche markets.
b/ Responding to trade remedies and excessive safeguard measures not conformable with international commitments and causing difficulties to Vietnam’s rice export
- To enhance the early warning mechanism for traders to proactively prevent trade remedy lawsuits of foreign partners.
- To intensify public communication for and guide traders in how to respond to lawsuits initiated by foreign partners, justify and struggle from the stage of investigation for mitigating adverse impacts of the last resort.
- To guide and accompany traders in struggling and initiating to the WTO’s dispute settlement mechanism lawsuits on trade-remedy tax kinds and unreasonable safeguard measures in violation of the WTO’s regulations.
- To review, and intensify the application of, measures to prevent trade frauds and rules of origin frauds to protect Vietnam’s rice industry against risks of lawsuits against evasion of trade remedies.
c/ Solutions regarding infrastructure, logistics, e-commerce and digital transformation
- To plan the construction of seaport and border gate systems for transportation and direct export of rice commodities; to continue upgrading and improving waterway, road and railway transport systems; to plan the construction of river ports and seaports for transportation and direct export of rice commodities in the Mekong River delta.
- To develop rice export logistics services for participation in the developing e-commerce system; to diversify logistics services, apply modern technology in terms of technique and management for reducing the time of ship anchorage at ports and reduce loading and unloading costs; to devise solutions to reduce ship and container freight rates; to accelerate the mobilization of social resources for investment in technical infrastructure for logistics services for rice export.
- To intensify the application of e-commerce to support the rice export industry; to build capacity for infrastructure systems and support services; to complete, and strengthen the connection and integration between, e-commerce infrastructure and payment infrastructure.
- To improve the capacity of information technology application and digital transformation in trade promotion activities of trade promotion organizations, traders and cooperatives engaged in rice production, supply and export; to accelerate the implementation of the Program to facilitate digital transformation among traders, cooperatives and business households in the 2021-2025 period in the export rice production and processing.
- To develop digital infrastructure ready to meet the booming demand for data connection and processing; to research and apply new technologies and technical advances in management, operation and training on supply chain and logistics services; to encourage and guide enterprises in applying advanced supply chain management models in the process of rice production and trading, attaching importance to logistics activities on the basis of application of information technology and new technologies in logistics.
- To bring into play the role of digital transformation linkage between state agencies and organizations/traders; between information technology societies/associations and logistics societies/associations in order to achieve the highest efficiency in digital transformation efforts.
5. Solutions to build capacity of the private sector
a/ Raising capacity of rice exporters
- To set orientations for product development, market access and development of distribution systems suitable to characteristics of each target market/market area; to set orientations for development of export of Vietnam rice products with competitive advantages in markets/market areas.
- To step by step improve production and business capacity; to apply food quality and safety management models in the organization of rice production; to build international marketing capacity; to improve commercial professional qualifications and capacity for negotiating, signing and performing contracts and settling international commercial disputes.
- To take the initiative in acquiring market information, tastes and demands, regulations on quality standards and recommendations of authorities; to fundamentally change the approach thinking and perception of the importance of markets, transaction methods and production organization; to develop a database for coordination in traceability at the request of importing partners.
- To formulate long-term business strategies and plans, build distribution networks and brands, make designs, exclusive packaging and protection registration in export markets; to promote understanding about languages and cultures of export market.
- To adopt trade promotion solutions concerning market research, product introduction, advertising, display of products at domestic and overseas trade fairs and exhibitions, and setting up of overseas representative offices.
- In addition to the State’s market-related support, traders shall take the initiative in seeking diverse customers and applying appropriate business methods in order to penetrate, maintain and expand their shares in the world rice market; at the same time, to establish relationships with transnational corporations that are powerful economic organizations with wide scope of operation, market understanding and large capital capacity to ensure stable export markets.
b/ Strengthening the role of the Vietnam Food Association
- To provide more accurate and timely information on the world rice market’s developments as well as needs of traditional partners to rice exporters and related localities, thus helping them set orientations for production and business activities of traders and producers.
- To support and coordinate principal traders in utilizing opportunities to sign rice export contracts within the framework of memoranda of understanding on rice trade with foreign countries and organize the performance of such contracts under with regulations.
- To increase and gather its members for building raw-material areas to take the initiative in rice export, and coordinate actions in order to combat price squeezing and dumping, and limit unfair competition so as to mitigate impacts on production and business efficiency and reputation of Vietnam’s rice industry.
- To take the initiative in formulating and implementing trade promotion programs in different markets and implement specific approaches for different markets; based on market characteristics and business and import methods of partners, to support rice exporters in applying appropriate and effective approaches to each market.
V. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Ministries, sectors, localities, the Vietnam Food Association and rice exporters shall perform the tasks specified in the Appendix to this Decision.
2. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, provincial-level People’s Committees and the Vietnam Food Association shall coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade in organizing the implementation of the Strategy; and before December 15 every year, report on the implementation of relevant tasks and solutions to the Ministry of Industry and Trade for summarization.
Article 2. This Decision takes effect on the date of signing, and replaces the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 942/QD-TTg of July 3, 2017, approving the Strategy for development of Vietnam’s rice export market in the 2017-2020 period, with orientations toward 2030.
Article 3. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees, the Vietnam Food Association, rice exporters, and related organizations and individuals shall implement this Decision.-
For the Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister
LE MINH KHAI
* The Appendix to this Decision is not translated.
 Công Báo Nos 727-728 (06/6/2023)