|Issuing body:||Government||Effective date:|
|Official number:||75/NQ-CP||Signer:||Pham Minh Chinh|
|Issuing date:||14/07/2021||Effect status:|
To promote domestic COVID-19 vaccine production
On July 14, 2021, the Government issues the Resolution No. 75/NQ-CP on the Government’s regular meeting in June 2021 and the Government’s virtual conference with provinces.
Accordingly, the Government directs the Ministry of Health and ministries, sectors and localities to continue to strictly implement the motto "5K + vaccine" and strengthen the application of technology in disease control in the approach of "active prevention, early detection, quick isolation, effective treatment, decisive and quick control of the situation”. Concurrently, promote technology transfer and domestic vaccine production as soon as possible.
Besides, the Government requests the Ministry of Information and Communications to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned agencies and localities in, organizing the effective implementation of the E-Government Development Strategy towards Digital Government in the 2021-2025 period, with a vision to 2030; and proposing solutions to complete the goal of providing 100% level-4 online public services.
In addition, Chairpersons of the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities are requested to focus on thoroughly grasping the situation, urgently and drastically directing and organizing the effective implementation of the Resolution of the 13th Party Congress; pay the utmost attention to COVID-19 prevention and control. In affected localities, strengthen investigation, tracing, rapid testing, timely zoning, strictly implement isolation, medical monitoring, and effective treatment to stamp out the disease outbreak as soon as possible.
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, July 14, 2021
On the Government’s regular meeting in June 2021 and the Government’s virtual conference with provinces
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated June 19, 2015; the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Organization of the Government and the Law on Organization of Local Governments dated November 22, 2019;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 138/2016/ND-CP dated October 01, 2016 promulgating the working regulation of the Government;
Based on the discussion of the delegates and the conclusion of the Prime Minister at the Government’s regular virtual meeting with provinces in June 2021, held on July 2, 2021,
A. Socio-economic situation in the first 6 months of the year, directions, and tasks for the last 6 months of 2021
I. Socio-economic situation in the first 6 months of the year
Since the beginning of the year, the world and the region experienced fast-paced, complicated, and unpredictable changes, with both favorable and unfavorable dynamics intertwined. New Covid-19 strains constantly appeared, some countries had to re-establish pandemic prevention and control measures. Some major economies recovered strongly, however, the world economy in general still faced many difficulties. Prices of raw materials, fuel and essential supplies increased. Domestically, the Covid-19 situation, with the new coronavirus variant - the Delta variant, continued to be complicated. Two outbreaks took place since the end of April, causing a negative impact on the socio-economic development of the country.
In that context, as a result of the efforts of the whole political system, the joint effort and consensus of the business community and the people of the country, under the leadership of the Party, the supervision of the National Assembly, the decisive direction in a timely manner by the Government, the Prime Minister, all levels and branches, and the active and effective coordination and participation of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, socio-political organizations, the "dual goal" was effectively implemented - controlling the Covid-19 while ensuring socio-economic recovery and development, and successfully organizing the 13th National Party Congress and the elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and People's Councils at all levels for the 2021-2026 tenure.
Macroeconomic stability was retained, low inflation was maintained, 6-month average CPI increased by 1.47%, the lowest rise since 2016. Average 6-month GDP growth rate reached 5.64%, higher than that of the same period in 2020 (1.82%). The major balances of the economy were secured. State budget revenue reached 58.2% of the annual estimate, up 16.3%. Industrial and construction sectors grew by 8.36%, of which processing and manufacturing increased by 11.42%. The sectors were the main driving force of economic growth. The agriculture, forestry and fishery sector recorded positive growth, reaching 3.69%, the highest rate in the past 5 years. Export and import continued to increase robustly, of which export was estimated at over US$157 billion, up 28.4%. Money market and banking activities were maintained stably. Credit growth recovered quickly; lending interest rates continued to decrease. Digital transformation achieved positive results.
Due attention was paid to social security work. In principle, people's life was stable. Policies to support employees and employers facing difficulties due to the Covid-19 epidemic were urgently and promptly promulgated. Plans to organize the high school graduation exam for the school year 2021 were properly prepared. The nation's cultural values were promoted, especially in pandemic prevention and control, which continued to affirm our nation's tradition of solidarity and compassion, unyielding will, and the preeminent nature of the regime.
Inspection, citizen reception, complaint and denunciation settlement, and anti-corruption work were promoted. National defense and security were reinforced; social order and safety were maintained; foreign affairs and international integration continued to promote Vietnam's active role in regional and international issues. Diplomatic work in service of the vaccine strategy was effectively implemented.
However, there remained various socio-economic limitations and shortcomings. The Covid-19 situation, with the Delta variant, remained complicated in many localities. Economic growth did not reach the set targets. Resource mobilization for development investment faced various difficulties; disbursement of public investment capital remained slow, especially ODA capital. Bad debts tended to increase. FDI investment remained low; the number of enterprises withdrawing from the market was high; prices of raw materials, fuel, essential supplies, international freight costs tended to increase. Diseases in livestock and poultry continued to occur in many provinces and cities. A number of inappropriate mechanisms, policies and legal regulations were slowly amended and supplemented. Production, business, labor and employment in many industries and fields were significantly affected by the pandemic. Unemployment rate increased. The life of a part of the people still confronted many difficulties. Security and order in some areas could potentially elicit complicated incidents...
II. Direction, tasks, and key solutions in the last 6 months of 2021
In the last 6 months of 2021, the world economic situation was anticipated to continue to recover but various risks and challenges remained. The COVID-19 pandemic with new virus variants shall still be complicated and unpredictable. Regarding the country's economic conditions, opportunities and advantages as well as difficulties and challenges shall continue to intertwine, but difficulties and challenges would be more prevalent. COVID-19 shall continue to develop complicatedly in a number of localities, including Ho Chi Minh City and some key economic regions.
The task set for the last 6 months of 2021 would be very heavy, requiring the joint effort, consensus and outstanding endeavors of the entire Party, people, and army to overcome difficulties and challenges to successfully achieve socio-economic development goals and tasks in 2021.
The Government agreed not to adjust the socio-economic development goals and targets for 2021 that had been set out and requested ministries, branches and localities to focus on implementing activities on the basis of the guiding and managing orientations in the Resolution No. 63/NQ-CP dated June 29, 2021 and the Government's Resolutions, which demanded to resolutely, persistently, and successfully implement the "dual goal"; focus and prioritize resources for COVID-19 prevention and control on the basis of a flexible, creative, harmonious and effective combination of efforts between epidemic prevention and control and socio-economic development; based on the actual situation of each locality to prioritize pandemic prevention and control or socio-economic development, or to syndicate pandemic prevention and control with socio-economic development. Ho Chi Minh City and a number of southern provinces and cities, especially the southern key economic region, at this time, must give special priority to the fight against COVID-19.
The Government required Government members, heads of agencies attached to the Government, chairpersons of People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities to closely and promptly implement the proposed tasks and solutions promulgated in the Resolutions of the Central Committee, the Politburo, the National Assembly and the Government, upholding the sense of responsibility before the Party, the State and people, avoiding work stagnation; proactively, flexibly and creatively directing and operating but always sticking to reality, properly understanding the situation to make timely, accurate and most effective decisions. Attention must be paid on the following main tasks and solutions:
1. Highest focus on COVID-19 prevention, control, and effective implementation of vaccine strategy
a) The Ministry of Health and other ministries, branches and localities shall:
- Continue to strictly implement the motto "5K + vaccine" and strengthen the application of technology in disease control in the approach of "active prevention, early detection, quick isolation, effective treatment, decisively and quickly control of the situation.”
- Focus on developing and implementing a vaccination strategy against COVID-19 for short, medium, and long terms; buy vaccines as quickly, as much as possible, and ensure vaccine quality; diversify vaccine supplies associated with appropriate control mechanisms. Promote technology transfer and domestic vaccine production as soon as possible; deploy a safe and effective nationwide vaccination campaign to soon achieve community immunity; prioritize vaccination for subjects as prescribed.
b) The Ministry of Health shall guide appropriate isolation methods, conditions, standards and criteria such as: home isolation and self-testing procedures for F1; assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, other related ministries and agencies in, formulating a plan to loosen travel restrictions and open the economy with an appropriate roadmap; formulate policies and practical solutions to support and encourage frontline forces to fight the epidemic.
2. Continue to maintain macroeconomic stability, ensure major economic balances, and promote economic growth
Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and government-attached agencies were requested to fully absorb the conclusions of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly at the 57th Session and opinions of Government deputies at the Government’s monthly meeting in June 2021, focus on implementing the following tasks:
a) The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the State Bank of Vietnam, and other related agencies and localities to:
- Promote the effectiveness of the coordination mechanism for macroeconomic management; closely monitor the situation to update growth scenarios, continue to maintain macroeconomic stability, control inflation, and ensure major balances of the economy.
- Focus on removing difficulties and obstacles to disburse public investment capital according to the Government's Resolution No. 63/NQ-CP in 2021. Support and guide localities in formulating and appraising provincial planning; soon submit to the Government and the Prime Minister the overall planning, national, regional, and provincial plannings according to regulations.
- Research and develop programs for economic recovery and development; carry out investment promotion and attraction activities, and report to the Prime Minister on special cases of investment attraction.
- Urgently complete the assessment report on the socio-economic situation in the first 6 months of the year and solutions in the last 6 months of 2021. The Minister of Planning and Investment was authorized by the Prime Minister to act on behalf of the Government to sign reports and submit them to the National Assembly according to regulations.
b) The Ministry of Finance was requested to direct and guide localities to strengthen measures to tighten financial discipline and state budget and to minimize recurrent expenditures. The Ministry shall update information, urgently complete the assessment report on state budget implementation results in the first 6 months of the year and solutions in the last 6 months of 2021. The Minister of Finance was authorized by the Prime Minister to act on behalf of the Government to sign reports and submit them to the National Assembly according to regulations.
c) The Ministries of Planning, Investment, and Finance were assigned to fully absorb and implement the conclusions at the 3rd Conference of the 13th Party Central Committee to finalize reports on the 5-year socio-economic development plan, 5-year national financial plan, medium-term public investment plan for the 2021-2025 period; report to the Prime Minister for consideration and decision-making before being authorized by the Prime Minister to sign reports and submit them to the Standing Committee of the National Assembly and the National Assembly according to regulations.
d) The State Bank of Vietnam was requested to
- Actively and flexibly administer monetary policy, closely coordinate with fiscal policy and other macro policies to control inflation and stabilize the macro-economy; submit to competent authorities for promulgation and organize the implementation of the Scheme on restructuring the system of credit institutions associated with bad debt settlement in the 2021-2025 period and develop scenarios for handling bad debts until the end of 2021 and 2022.
- Manage credit growth reasonably, focusing on production and priority fields; simplify processes, procedures, and documents in order to facilitate access to loans.
dd) The Ministry of Industry and Trade was requested to focus on directing to ensure the balance between supply and demand of essential goods, price and market stability; formulating positive solutions to control trade deficit to ensure harmonious and sustainable trade balances; implementing programs to stimulate domestic consumption; summarizing lessons learned in the consumption of domestic agricultural products over the past time; and developing scenarios and plans to prepare for the consumption of agricultural products at large output, scale and value of localities.
3. Institutional development and improvement; removal of difficulties for production and business; apparatus reorganization, effectiveness, and efficiency improvement of state administrative agencies
a) The Ministry of Justice shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant ministries, agencies, and localities in, regularly reviewing and promptly advising to remove difficulties and obstacles related to mechanisms, policies, and legal regulations to promote production and business. For problems in Decrees, the Ministry of Justice was assigned to request ministries, agencies, and localities to urgently review and report to the Prime Minister before July 20, 2021.
b) The Ministry of Transport shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance, relevant agencies, and localities in, setting up a Working Group to review and immediately remove difficulties in logistics costs and the shortage of containers; continue to cut down or prevent increase in transportation fees and expenses of import and export goods.
c) The Ministry of Home Affairs shall focus on completing and submitting to the National Assembly for approval the Government organizational structure scheme for the 2021-2026 term; coordinate with other ministries, agencies and localities in reviewing, arranging and consolidating the organizational apparatus and administrative units at all levels; amend, supplement and reasonably adjust functions and tasks between ministries and ministerial-level agencies, avoiding conflicts, overlapping, interference, unclear responsibilities or omission of work; propose solutions to promote decentralization, delegation, individualization of responsibilities; and formulate a mechanism to strengthen inspection, examination and control of power.
The Ministry of Home Affairs was requested to speed up progress to complete the Project to "Improve and modernize administrative boundary records and maps and build a database on administrative boundaries" according to Decision No. 513/QD-TTg dated February 2 5 in 2012 and related decisions of the Prime Minister to ensure the Project’s progress and quality.
4. Promoting industrial and agriculture development, and natural disaster prevention
a) The Ministry of Industry and Trade shall study and propose effective solutions on mechanisms and policies to attract investment in industrial development, focusing on processing, manufacturing, and supporting industries associated with digital transformation. The Ministry was requested to direct and manage to ensure adequate electricity supply to serve production and daily life, prevent local shortage of electricity, and urgently complete the Electricity Master Plan VIII and the National Energy Master Plan.
b) The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries, agencies, and localities in, formulating a strategy for sustainable agriculture and rural development in the 2021-2030 period, with a vision to 2050 in the spirit of Resolutions and documents of the 13th Party Congress and Resolution of the 7th Central Committee of the 10th tenure on agriculture, farmers, and rural areas. The strategy shall be submitted to the Prime Minister in the fourth quarter of 2021. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development was assigned to prepare a feasibility study report, submit it to the Prime Minister for decision-making on investment in the National Target Program on New Rural Development, and promulgate the national set of criteria for new-style rural areas in the 2021-2025 period as soon as the investment policies had been approved by the National Assembly.
c) The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment shall focus on improving the capacity and quality of forecasting and warning of extreme and dangerous climate change, weather, and hydrological phenomena to effectively serve disaster prevention, control, and mitigation.
5. Taking advantage of opportunities during the Covid-19 pandemic to accelerate digital transformation
a) The Ministry of Information and Communications shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned agencies and localities in, organizing the effective implementation of the E-Government Development Strategy towards Digital Government in the 2021-2025 period, with a vision to 2030; and propose solutions to complete the goal of providing 100% level-4 online public services.
b) The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall urgently build and complete the Digital Transformation Support Program for Vietnamese enterprises and the Digital Transformation Support Scheme for small and medium-sized enterprises by 2025, with a vision to 2030.
6. Promoting the development of transport and urban infrastructure, expeditiously formulating, and approving national planning
a) The Ministry of Transport shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries, agencies, and localities in, expeditiously finalizing and submitting to the Prime Minister a master plan on the network of roads, inland waterways, seaport systems, railways, airports, and airport system nationwide in the 2021-2030 period with a vision to 2050, ensuring the systems’ cohesion and efficiency. The Ministry of Transport was assigned to coordinate with the Ministry of Construction, the Hanoi People's Committee to urgently put into use the Cat Linh - Ha Dong Urban Railway.
b) The Ministry of Construction shall urgently direct to review the implementation, assessment, amendment, and supplement to Resolution No. 1210/NQ-UBTVQH13 dated May 25, 2016, of the National Assembly Standing Committee on urban classification, report to the Government for consideration in August 2021 before submitting to the Standing Committee of the National Assembly. The Ministry of Construction shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies and localities in proposing solutions to develop social housing, especially housing for workers in industrial parks.
c) The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment shall:
- Expeditiously complete the formulation, appraisal, and report to the Government on the National Land Use Planning for the 2021-2030 period, the National Land Use Plan for the 2021-2025 period to submit to the National Assembly at the 2nd Session (in October 2021); accelerate progress and put into use the National Land Database; direct and guide localities to complete the formulation and approval of land use plans at provincial and district levels.
- Expeditiously prepare, appraise, and report to the Government for consideration and submission to the National Assembly for decision-making on the National Marine Spatial Planning, ensuring all tasks are completed within the assigned schedule; and submit to the Government to consider and promulgate a Decree on sea encroachment.
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries, branches, and localities in strengthening the management of natural resources and minerals; synthesize difficulties and obstacles in licensing, exploration, and exploitation of minerals and in projects that were slow to be put into use, leaving the land uncultivated; propose solutions to properly handle them, and report to the Prime Minister.
7. Focusing on the development of education and training, science and technology, labor and employment, and cultural and social fields
a) The Ministry of Education and Training shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with agencies and localities in properly organizing the high school graduation exam in 2021 in a strict and safe manner; and prepare the best conditions for the new school year 2021-2022.
b) The Ministry of Science and Technology shall urgently complete the Strategy for science, technology, and innovation development for the 2021-2030 period; formulate mechanisms and policies to support the development of the science and technology markets; and organize the synchronous implementation of national science and technology programs by 2030.
c) The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs shall:
- Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries, agencies, and localities in fully implementing policies for people with meritorious services to the revolution and policy families; organize practical activities of gratitude and remembrance of heroic martyrs, war invalids, sick soldiers and Vietnamese heroic mothers on Invalids and Martyrs' Day.
- Lead and coordinate with ministries, branches, and localities to promptly and effectively implement Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP dated July 1, 2021, of the Government on a number of policies to support workers and employers facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic; formulate solutions to overcome the shortage of local and temporary workers.
- Formulate a feasibility study report and submit it to the Prime Minister for decision-making on investment in the National Target Program for poverty reduction and sustainable social security for the 2021-2025 period right after the investment policy had been approved by the National Assembly.
d) The Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs shall urgently finalize and submit to the Prime Minister to consider and promulgate an investment decision on the National Target Program for socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas in the 2021-2030 period.
dd) Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism shall:
- Urgently complete the Vietnamese Cultural Strategy in the 2021-2030 period, the Vietnam’s Tourism Development Program in the 2021-2026 period; and submit them to the Prime Minister in August 2021.
- Strengthen information, communication, and promotion of domestic and international tourism; stimulate domestic tourism in line with the pandemic situation.
8. Stepping up the settlement of complaints and denunciations, corruption prevention and combat
The Government Inspectorate, ministries, agencies, and localities were requested to:
- Pay close attention to strictly implementing regulations on citizen reception, settlement of complaints and denunciations, ensuring timely settlement of complaints, denunciations, recommendations and reflections of people and businesses right at their respective localities and areas; continue to review and finalize complex and prolonged cases.
- Promote the prevention and fight against corruption and negativity at all levels, branches, agencies, and units; uphold the responsibility of the leader in ensuring publicity, transparency, and maximum recovery of corrupted assets.
9. Ensuring national defense and security; maintaining social order and safety
a) The Ministry of National Defense shall direct the proper performance of military and national defense tasks; closely monitor the situation, proactively formulate response plans, prevent passiveness and laxity.
b) The Ministry of Public Security firmly shall grasp the situation and implement plans and scenarios to ensure absolute security and order of the country’s important political events, particularly the 3rd Plenum of the 13th Central Committee and the 1st session of the 15th National Assembly; strive to defeat all plots and counteractions of hostile and reactionary forces. The Ministry was requested to focus on suppressing all kinds of criminals, especially criminals using high technology to defraud and appropriate properties; strengthen measures to ensure traffic order and safety, reduce traffic jams and prevent fire and explosion.
10. Improving the efficiency of foreign affairs and international integration
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and agencies to meticulously organize high-level external activities and others in appropriate formats; promote Vietnam’s active role in intra-ASEAN cooperation; properly undertake and implement the country’s priorities as a Non-Permanent Member of the United Nations Security Council; continue to mobilize countries to support access to COVID-19 vaccine sources and transfer vaccine production technologies; fulfil tasks to protect Vietnamese citizens abroad.
11. Promote information and communication and create social consensus
Ministries, branches, and localities shall focus on properly deploy information, communication, propaganda, and advocacy activities, leveraging communication as a Party's leadership approach of the Party in direction and administration. The Ministry of Information and Communications shall direct press agencies to operate in accordance with their righteous principles and purposes, inspiring the people to actively participate in and effectively implement the guidelines, policies and regulations of the Party and the State, particularly in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic in the current period; prevent occurrence of communication crisis; and actively fight and refute false views and distorting claims of hostile forces.
III. Key tasks and solutions for localities
The Government requested the Chairpersons of the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities to focus on thoroughly grasping the situation, urgently and drastically directing and organizing the effective implementation of the Resolution of the 13th Party Congress, Resolutions of the provincial-level Party committees, the tasks and solutions set out in the Resolutions of the National Assembly, the Government and directions of the Prime Minister; closely coordinate with concerned ministries and agencies in implementing the tasks and solutions mentioned in Section II, Part A of this Resolution; strive to achieve the highest goals and targets set out for 2021 by each locality, contributing to the overall results of the whole country. Accordingly, attention must be paid on the following main tasks and solutions:
1. Pay the utmost attention to COVID-19 prevention and control with the spirit of "fight the pandemic like an enemy". In affected localities, strengthen investigation, tracing, rapid testing, timely zoning, strictly implement isolation, medical monitoring, and effective treatment to stamp out the disease outbreak as soon as possible; establish a Data Analysis Team to perform the task of connecting and analyzing data to serve the direction and administration of pandemic prevention and control. Implement social distancing and isolation within an appropriate scope; maintain normal daily life, production and business activities in areas that are eligible for, have effective anti-epidemic control measures, have no transmission, and no longer have new case reported. This must be adopted in associated with strict and effective implementation of epidemic prevention measures. Properly prepare for the organization and implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign in the locality.
2. Based on practical situation, promptly update growth scenarios in alignment with the actual conditions of their respective localities. Review the implementation of the local targets and tasks in the first 6 months of 2021, evaluate the achieved results, shortcomings, limitations, clarify the causes to proactively propose and implement appropriate solutions accordingly. Promote proactiveness and creativity in applying measures to implement the "dual goals" in a flexible and appropriate manner, according to the tasks assigned to authorities and localities at different levels.
3. Closely monitor the budget collection progress, give drastic direction to ensure the completion of the assigned estimates in the area. Strictly manage budget spending, thoroughly save regular expenses, prioritize allocating budget sources for pandemic prevention and control and other important, urgent, and unexpected tasks.
4. Strengthen discipline and order in disbursement of public investment capital according to their respective competence; review the disbursement progress for each project, resolutely transfer capital plans from slow and inefficient projects to projects with high disbursement capacity, resolutely handle sluggish, prolonged projects; strictly control the price and quality of construction materials, serving for public investment projects; strive to achieve the disbursement targets set out by the end of 2021 in Resolution No. 63/NQ-CP of the Government.
5. Direct the strong development of industrial production, restructure and improve the efficiency of agricultural production to match the conditions and strengths of each locality. Review and remove difficulties and obstacles, especially in terms of site clearance and investment procedures for investment projects, particularly dynamic and key local projects. Continue to actively implement provincial planning, prevent occurrence of delays and/or legal gaps, affecting socio-economic development of the locality; strengthen management, urban development, and new-style rural development. Develop plans to get ready to respond to natural disasters, climate change and extreme weather, especially in the coming stormy season. Regularly inspect and examine the observance of regulations on environmental protection. Take advantage of the opportunity to promote digital transformation in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic; develop various types of e-commerce and online services and strengthen the provision of online public services in localities.
6. Actively coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to synchronously deploy solutions to support product communication and promotion, search for product consumption markets; expand and develop the domestic market; focus on developing and improving the export capacity of local strong products; strengthen the fight against smugglings, trade frauds and counterfeit goods, violations of food safety. Ensure smooth traffic and transportation operations.
7. Accelerate the implementation of the Government's resolutions on improving the business environment, reducing, and simplifying business regulations, and fostering administrative reform. Actively dialogue with businesses and people to propose recommendations competent authorities to immediately remove obstacles related to institutions, mechanisms, and policies in the spirit of Resolution No. 45/NQ-CP 2021 of the Government and directions of the Prime Minister. Develop plans and programs to promote development, restore production and business, and support businesses so as to proactively deploy them right after the pandemic had been basically under control.
8. Perform synchronously and effectively tasks and solutions to develop culture, education, health, and social security, especially for policy beneficiaries, ethnic minorities, remote areas, borders, and islands. Maintain and create new jobs, focusing on supporting and ensuring labor for production activities, especially in industrial parks in the area. Expeditiously organize the effective implementation of the Government's Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP dated July 1, 2021, regularly inspect the implementation, ensuring the right subjects and regulations. Ensure conditions for medical examination and treatment and people's health care.
9. Focus on directing the organization of the high school graduation exams for the 2020-2021 school year to ensure deployment of safety measures in Covid-19 prevention and control; properly prepare the conditions for the opening of the new school year 2021-2022, implement the new general education program in the locality under the guidance of the Ministry of Education and Training.
10. Continue to review, consolidate, and arrange the organizational apparatus of administrative agencies at all levels according to their competence in the direction of streamlining operation to enhance effectiveness and efficiency; promote decentralization and delegation associated with inspection, supervision, and control of power. Strictly implement inspection, citizen reception, settlement of complaints and denunciations, especially complicated and crowded complaints and denunciations; effectively prevent and combat corruption, right at the grassroot level.
11. Properly perform military and defense tasks in the new situation according to the set plan, firmly grasp the situation to promptly make appropriate adjustment and complementary moves in all situations. Ensure security, maintain political stability, social order and safety; strictly manage, promptly detect, and handle cases of illegal residing and entry; continue to implement synchronous solutions to ensure traffic order and safety; prevent fire and explosion in the area.
B. The implementation of key tasks and solutions to improve the business environment and enhance national competitiveness
In principle, the Government agreed with Report No. 4156/BC-BKHDT dated June 30, 2021, of the Ministry of Planning and Investment on the implementation of Resolution No. 02/NQ-CP dated January 1, 2021. Ministries, branches, and localities were requested to:
1. Focus on researching, amending, supplementing or submitting to competent authorities to amend and supplement regulations to immediately solve regulatory problems and shortcomings for enterprises due to the lack of connection and coordination between related agencies and units, ensuring the principle of clear and transparent division of responsibilities; within each ministry or branch, ensure to appoint one management focal point for each commodity; connect and share information to build a shared database for state management.
2. Strongly implement digital transformation in state management, synchronously deploy solutions to support businesses in digital transformation, promote the development of e-commerce and non-cash payment.
3. The Ministry of Finance shall urgently develop a Decree stipulating the management mechanisms, methods, order and procedures for quality and food safety inspection for imported goods and submit it to the Government within July 2021.
4. The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Vietnam’s Association of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises, business associations and industries shall regularly monitor and independently evaluate the situation and implementation results of Resolution No. 02 /NQ-CP.
C. The implementation of the Program to cut and simplify regulations related to business activities in the 2020-2025 period
In principle, the Government agreed with Report No. 4370/BC-VPCP dated June 30, 2021, of the Government Office on the implementation of Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP dated May 12, 2020. Ministries, branches, and localities were requested to:
1. Finalize the plan to reduce and simplify regulations within sectors and fields under the respective ministries and agencies and submit them to the Prime Minister for consideration and approval before September 30, 2021; issue or submit to competent authorities to promulgate documents to implement the plan to cut regulations while ensuring assigned targets.
2. Promote decentralization in administrative procedures so as to assign settlement tasks to the levels closest to the grassroots and the people, to avoid bureaucracy and delays in settlement, harassment, and negativity.
3. The Government Office shall assume the prime responsibility for coordinating with ministries, branches and localities, in organizing the effective implementation of the Program to reform regulations related to business activities in the 2020-2025 period; effectively implement the Project to renovate the implementation of Single Window, Inter-agency Single Window and the model of a specialized center handling administrative procedures in the 2021-2025 period; urge ministries, branches and localities to increase sending, receiving and processing dossiers online, data-driven direction and operation so as to improve the quality of public service delivery and integrate data on the National Public Service Portal.
4. The Advisory Council for Administrative Procedure Reform of the Prime Minister, the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, industry associations and businesses shall strengthen dialogue, timely grasp and identify specific regulations related to their respective business activities in legal documents or directing and operating documents that are currently creating barriers, obstacles and increasing business operating costs for enterprises so as to propose agencies to issue amending and adjusting regulations to better facilitate, reduce costs, improve the competitiveness of enterprises, while still ensuring management requirements. In case of exceeding competence, report must be submitted to the Government and Prime Minister for consideration and direction.
D. Review report on regulations and ordinances causing difficulties and obstacles for COVID-19 prevention and control
1. Assign ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies to continue to review and synthesize regulations that caused problems, as well as inadequacies in laws, ordinances, resolutions of the National Assembly and decrees of the Government and other relevant regulations; propose contents to be amended and supplemented and send them to the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Justice.
2. The Ministry of Justice shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Health and relevant agencies in making a proposal to develop a Law amending and supplementing a number of Laws related to COVID-19 prevention and control according to the Law on the Promulgation of Legal Documents. The proposal must be submitted to the Government before July 20, 2021, to report to the National Assembly Standing Committee to include in the 2021 law- and ordinance-making and present to the National Assembly for consideration and approval of the Law project at a meeting according to the streamlined protocols.
3. Regarding the centralized procurement of biological products for COVID-19 prevention and control, the Ministry of Finance was assigned to assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Justice in providing guidance on the legal foundation and competence to issue lists and process to organize and implement centralized procurement of biological products. On that basis, the Ministry of Health was assigned to coordinate with relevant agencies to implement the procurement according to regulations.
DD. Draft Decision of the Prime Minister on criteria for classifying state-owned enterprises and enterprises with state-owned capital investment, which carry out ownership transformation, rearrangement, and divestment in the 2021-2025 period
The Government agreed with the proposal of the Ministry of Planning and Investment on promulgating the Prime Minister's Decision on criteria for classifying state-owned enterprises and enterprises with state-owned capital investment, which are under ownership transformation, rearrangement, and divestment in the 2021-2025 period, to replace Decision No. 58/2016/QD-TTg dated December 28, 2016. The Ministry of Planning and Investment was assigned to assume the prime responsibility for, and collect comments from Government members, finalize the draft Decision, and submit to the Prime Minister, ensuring strong decentralization, expediency in application, checking and monitoring, avoiding negativity, wastefulness, loss, and conformity with related regulations.
E. Implementation organization
1. The Government requested ministries, agencies, and localities, according to their assigned functions and tasks, to strengthen discipline and order, to drastically, promptly, and effectively implement the tasks and solutions stated in this Resolution; regularly inspect and evaluate the implementation; and promptly report and propose to the Government and the Prime Minister on issues arising beyond their competence. Ministers, heads of the ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government, Chairpersons of the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities must closely monitor the situation, focus on directing and encouraging all public officials and civil servants in the entire state administrative system, from the central to local levels, to promote their sense of responsibility and strive to overcome all difficulties and challenges with great determination, great efforts, strong methods, and drastic actions, striving to properly fulfill the assigned tasks.
2. The Government respectfully requested agencies of the Party, the National Assembly, the Vietnam Fatherland Front, socio-political organizations, business community and people nationwide to accompany and closely coordinate with the Government and State administrative agencies at all levels to strengthen supervision of the performance of official duties and contribute constructive ideas to create social consensus./.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pham Minh Chinh