THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, November 23, 2022
Promulgating the Government’s Program of Action to implement the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW of October 7, 2022, on socio-economic development and national defense and security assurance in the Southeastern region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the November 22, 2019 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Organization of the Government and the Law on Organization of Local Administration;
Pursuant to the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW of October 7, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the Southeastern region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045;
At the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment,
Article 1. To promulgate together with this Resolution the Government’s Program of Action to implement the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW of October 7, 2022, on socio-economic development and national defense and security assurance in the Southeastern region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045.
Article 2. This Resolution takes effect on the date of its signing.
Article 3. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees, and related organizations and individuals shall implement this Resolution.-
On behalf of the Government
For the Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister
LE MINH KHAI
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
GOVERNMENT’S PROGRAM OF ACTION
To implement the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW of October 7, 2022, on socio-economic development and national defense and security assurance in the Southeastern region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045
(Promulgated together with the Government’s Resolution No. 154/NQ-CP
of November 23, 2022)
Based on the objectives, tasks and solutions set forth in the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW of October 7, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the Southeastern region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045 below referred to as Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW), the Government promulgates the Program of Action to implement Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW (below referred to as the Program of Action) as follows:
I. PURPOSES AND REQUIREMENTS
1. The formulation and promulgation of the Program of Action aim at obtaining an unanimity in the Government’s work of directing authorities at all levels and all sectors in grasping, and organizing the radical and effective implementation of, the Resolution, thereby creating a notable change in the awareness and action of cadres, civil servants and public employees of ministries, central agencies and localities in the Southeastern region (below referred to as the region) about the importance of the implementation of Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW.
2. To concretize the objectives, tasks and solutions set forth in Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW in order to efficiently tap and bring into full play potential and advantages of each locality in the region in particular and the whole region in general, thus contributing to the national socio-economic development.
3. To promote the Government’s facilitative and coordinative role on the principle of clearly assigning tasks and practicing the centralized democracy and, close coordination in association with responsibility of, each ministry, central agency or locality in the region, thereby ensuring the feasibility of the Program of Action; to intensify the decentralization and delegation of powers to ministries, central agencies and localities in the region in association with monitoring, examination and supervision activities in order to vigorously uphold the spirit of initiativeness, creativity and self-reliance of the localities in the region.
4. Specific targets by 2030
- The average GRDP growth rate in the 2021-2030 period will be 8-8.5%. By 2030, the per-capita GRDP (at the current prices) will reach around VND 380 million, equivalent to approximately USD 14,500; the proportion of the service sector will account for 41.7% of the GRDP; the industry and construction sector, 45.3% (particularly, the processing and manufacturing industry will account for 33%); the agro-forestry-fisheries sector, 2.3%; product taxes without subsidy, 10.7%; the digital economy will account for 30-35% of the GRDP; the urbanization rate will reach 70-75%; and all communes will satisfy the new-style countryside standards.
- In the 2021-2030 period, the productivity growth rate will be around 7%; and proportion of contribution by the total factor productivity (TFP) to the growth rate will be 56%.
- By 2030, the rate of trained laborers who possess diplomas or certificates will be 40-45%; the unemployment rate will be kept at below 3%; there will be 32 patient beds and 11 medical doctors per 10,000 people; the health insurance coverage rate will surpass 95%.
- By 2030, the forest coverage rate will be around 19.6%; all urban residents will have access to clean water from the centralized water supply system; 95% of rural residents will be supplied with clean and hygienic water; all operating industrial parks and export processing zones will have their centralized wastewater treatment systems up to the environmental standards; 95% of municipal solid wastes will be collected and disposed of under regulations; 98% of hazardous wastes will be collected, transported and disposed of under regulations.
II. MAJOR TASKS AND SOLUTIONS
In order to successfully achieve the above objectives and targets, the Government requests ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, and chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees in the region to concentrate on directing the implementation of the following key tasks and solutions:
1. Disseminating and communicating the contents of Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW, thereby creating an unanimity in formulating and implementing programs and plans of action to implement the Resolution.
- Ministries, central agencies and localities in the region shall expeditiously perform the work of studying and grasping the contents of Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW and programs and plans of action to implement the Resolution in order to create a progressive change in the awareness and mindset, and create an unanimity and high resolution of all sectors and authorities at all levels about the implementation of tasks and solutions to promote socio-economic development and ensure national defense and security in the region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045.
- Ministries, related agencies and localities in the region shall proactively coordinate with the news and press agencies in communicating and popularizing information about Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW and programs and plans of action to implement the Resolution in an intensive and extensive manner, intensifying the application of information technology and digital technology and applying diverse communication forms and methods to achieve the highest efficiency.
2. Promoting fast and sustainable development aimed at creating a breakthrough and spillover effects in regional and inter-regional economic development
- To step up the regional economic restructuring toward modernity, centering on science, technology, innovation, digital transformation, digital economy, sharing economy, green economy and circular economy; to take the lead in the development of hi-tech industries, digital technology and high-class and high-quality services; to focus on industrial restructuring in an intensive manner, thereby creating a breakthrough in productivity, quality, efficiency and competitiveness; to strongly develop a number of industries, such as manufacturing engineering, petro-chemistry and downstream products of the petro-chemical industry and processing of products from petroleum and chemicals; to prioritize the development a number of spearhead industries, new technologies, high technologies and digital technology, such as electronics-telecommunications, robot manufacturing industry, integrated equipment on automatic operation and remote control, software and digital product manufacturing industry, cyberinformation security industry, chemical-pharmaceutical-biological industry, drug and vaccine production, new material industry, environmental industry and supporting industries.
- To enhance linkage with industrial parks and export processing zones in order to form industrial clusters; to focus on attracting large-scale and hi-tech industrial projects that are capable of deeply participating in the global production networks and value chains; to develop modern industrial-service-urban zones and hi-tech industrial parks; to build a number of information technology and digital technology parks in Ho Chi Minh City and form an information technology and digital technology industry zone to attract investment in manufacturing electric, electronic, Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) products in Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Ba Ria-Vung Tau provinces; to develop green industry, clean energy and renewable energy in association with environmental protection; to quickly transform industrial and production sectors using large volumes of natural resources while creating low added value into ones using high and environmentally friendly technologies and creating high added value.
- To develop the region into a service hub of the Southeast Asia in the fields of finance, commerce, tourism and international exchange; to develop services of high quality and added value in the fields of finance, banking and insurance; information technology, digital technology and telecommunications; science and technology; tourism; logistics, etc.; to strongly and synchronously develop the national- and international-level logistics systems associated with seaports, airports, international border gates, key economic corridors and inter-regional trade-facilitating routes in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong province, Long Thanh and Nhon Trach districts (Dong Nai province), Phu My town (Ba Ria-Vung Tau province), and Tay Ninh province; to build an aviation logistics center at the Long Thanh international airport, and invest in developing the port logistics system and international transshipment port in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province and Ho Chi Minh City; to develop and improve the operation efficiency of border-gate economic zones in Tay Ninh and Binh Phuoc provinces, and develop the Moc Bai border-gate economic zone into an industrial-urban-commercial-service zone while ensuring national defense and security; to form an international trade fair and exhibition center in Ho Chi Minh City.
- To step up the agricultural restructuring in the direction of development of a high-efficiency, ecological and sustainable agricultural economy applying safe production processes; to sustainably use natural resources and protect the environment; to carry out chain-based production from the stage of culture/farming to the stage of product processing and sale; to build production unit codes in association with origin tracing and industry and tourism development and biodiversity conservation; to renovate governance methods, consolidate linkages, and promote the development of collective economy and cooperative economy; to strictly protect existing natural forest areas; to develop watershed and coastal protection forests and special-use forests; to enhance environmental protection and nature and biodiversity conservation at the natural heritage zones in the region (biosphere reserves, mangrove forests, special-use forests, and Can Gio, Bu Gia Map, Con Dao, Cat Tien and Lo Go-Xa Mat national parks).
- To strongly develop marine economy, seaport logistics services, maritime safety assurance services, petroleum exploitation and processing industry, petroleum supporting industries and services, and marine tourism; to develop Ba Ria-Vung Tau province into a national marine economy center, consisting of tourist seaports and ecological, wellness, cultural, sports and high-quality entertainment service centers. The central sub-region consisting of Ho Chi Minh City, the southern part of Binh Duong province and southwestern part of Dong Nai province will be the development center of the whole region, with remarkable advantages in hi-tech and in-depth industries, high-quality services, education-training, health care and trade exchange with the world. Ho Chi Minh City as the core city will soon become a high-quality service and international financial service center. The coastal sub-region consisting of Can Gio area (Ho Chi Minh City) and Ba Ria-Vung Tau province will serve the rapid development of marine economic sectors, such as seaports, logistics, petroleum exploitation, petro-chemistry, sea and island tourism, fishing, aquaculture and aquatic product processing. To form a free trade zone associated with seaports in the Cai Mep Ha area; to develop Vung Tau city into an international-class high-quality tourist center. The northern sub-region consisting of Tay Ninh and Binh Phuoc provinces and the northern parts of Dong Nai and Binh Duong provinces will serve the development of border-gate economy, warehousing, expanded industrial development space of the region, agricultural and forest product processing, and industrial crop cultivation, and play an important role in the protection of water sources, forest ecosystems and biodiversity.
- To strongly exploit tourist potential and advantages and diversify tourism forms in the region (spiritual, historical-traditional, ecological and marine tourism, etc.), promote linkages and raise the tourist value chain of the region, and form tourist zones of international stature.
3. Focusing on improving legal institutions and policies and promoting the development of regional linkages
- To create a high unanimity among authorities at all levels and all sectors about the pressing demand for enhanced intra-regional and inter-regional cooperation and linkages, thereby creating a uniform economic space, addressing existing deadlocks, mobilizing and efficiently using all resources, and improving the regional competitiveness.
- To study formulating and institutionalizing a mechanism for regional development coordination and connection in order to improve efficiency of intra-regional linkages and linkages with the Mekong River delta, Central Highlands and Central Coast regions; to develop key economic corridors with Ho Chi Minh City as the core connected with the major economic centers, and join the regional and global production and supply chains; to proactively participate in international cooperation activities within the ASEAN and between the ASEAN and its partners, regional countries and other international institutions, particularly cooperation mechanisms of the Greater Mekong Sub-region, in order to attract resources for the region’s fields prioritized for development.
- To practice on a pilot basis the decentralization and delegation of powers in the fields of finance, investment, planning, land, environmental protection and apparatus organization, mobilize and efficiently use resources on the principle that public investment leads and activates non-state resources in order to bring into the fullest play the region’s potential and advantages; to apply on a pilot basis a number of breakthrough, outstanding and internationally competitive mechanisms and policies in order to build Ho Chi Minh City into an international financial center; to set aside an appropriate portion of state budget funds together with non-budget funding sources for investment in building essential, important and key infrastructure facilities of spillover effects to serve as a basis for rapid and sustainable development; to intensify the exploitation of land areas formed from the building of transport infrastructure facilities for development reinvestment.
- To decentralize and delegate powers for localities in the region to invest in building centrally managed infrastructure facilities in the provinces and cities, particularly road, railway and air transport facilities, in order to promote their initiativeness in fully mobilizing all resources for infrastructure construction.
- To formulate regional and local master plans for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision toward 2050, ensuring their connectivity, consistency, uniformity, efficiency and sustainability.
- To step up administrative reform and develop e-administrations toward digital administrations, digital economy and digital society, and smart cities; to intensify the decentralization and delegation of powers associated with examination, supervision and control of powers; to radically improve the business investment environment to be open, favorable and highly competitive aiming to serve the people and enterprises; to improve legal institutions for non-court dispute resolution; to raise efficiency and shorten time needed for dispute resolution and judgment execution in civil, administrative, investment, business, commercial and consumer protection fields.
4. Developing science, technology and innovation and improving infrastructure and urban facilities
- To develop science and technology, promote innovation and digital transformation as major driving forces for the regional economic growth; to take the initiative in intensifying research and development of high technologies, clean technologies, digital technology, biology, automation, and new materials; to raise quality of scientific and technological researchers, particularly leading experts and scientists.
- To form international-standard research centers at a number of universities; to encourage higher education institutions to establish science and technology enterprises for cooperation with enterprises in early transfer of technologies and application research outcomes in reality; to adopt investment and financial mechanisms and policies for, and encourage enterprises to participate in technological research, development and renovation, thereby step by step grasping and mastering technologies and developing key products; to develop and apply digital technology, bio-technology and environmental technology, and promote digital economy, sharing economy and circular economy.
- To raise operation efficiency of hi-tech parks and information technology and digital technology parks; to form, and promote the development of startup, innovation and AI centers in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong and Dong Nai provinces; to focus on developing synchronous, modern and smart information technology infrastructure facilities; to build digital infrastructure facilities and national and regional databases, ensuring information security; to efficiently connect the national technology exchanges in Ho Chi Minh City with centers for application and transfer of scientific and technological advances in other localities in the region and the whole country.
- To prioritize the development of socio-economic infrastructure systems, particularly transport infrastructure system; to focus on improving the transport network as planned, particularly developing the expressway network and ring roads in Ho Chi Minh City; to invest in and upgrade airports, particularly the region’s hub airports; to concentrate investment in inland waterway infrastructure facilities, attaching importance to connection of hubs with the region’s main waterway channels; to raise the capacity of the seaport system; to pay attention to the development of the North-South high-speed railway transport and urban railways in Ho Chi Minh City; to synchronously connect the transport system with economic zones, industrial parks, airports and seaports; to concentrate efforts on basically treating environmental pollution and overload of social, health and education infrastructure facilities, especially traffic congestion and waterlogging in Ho Chi Minh City.
- By 2026, to complete ring road No. 3 of Ho Chi Minh City and expand the Tan Son Nhat international airport. By 2030, to complete ring road No. 4 of Ho Chi Minh City; to concentrate resources on building transport works under approved master plans, such as the routes of Bien Hoa-Vung Tau, Ho Chi Minh City-Moc Bai, Ho Chi Minh City-Chon Thanh, Dau Giay-Lien Khuong, Go Dau-Xa Mat, Chon Thanh-Duc Hoa, and Chon Thanh-Gia Nghia; to upgrade and expand expressways and national highways of Ho Chi Minh City-Trung Luong and Ho Chi Minh City-Long Thanh-Dau Giay, and the road connected to the Long Thanh international airport (national highway 20B); to invest in completing the coastal roads running through Ba Ria-Vung Tau province and Ho Chi Minh City; to speed up the completion of urban railways in Ho Chi Minh City and urban railways connecting Ho Chi Minh City with Binh Duong and Dong Nai provinces, and the Thu Thiem-Long Thanh railway; to study investing in the Bien Hoa-Vung Tau railway for cargo transportation connected with Cai Mep-Thi Vai seaport and Ho Chi Minh City-Can Tho railway; to basically renovate inland waterway channels up to technical standards; to form port clusters to meet the needs for collection and release of cargoes for the major seaports in the region; to further develop and modernize the Cai Mep-Thi Vai international gateway port into the biggest international transshipment port of the Asian and global stature; to build the Can Gio international transshipment port in Ho Chi Minh City; to complete the relocation of ports along Sai Gon river, and develop the inland container depot system as planned; to put into operation the phase-1 Long Thanh international airport; to invest in expanding the Con Dao airport; to early restore and upgrade the Bien Hoa airport into a dual-use airport of grade 4E.
- To raise the urban quality, ensuring modernity and smartness, connecting urban centers with the major cities in the region and the world; to formulate an urban development program, prioritizing investment in urban technical and social infrastructure systems according to standards for urban evaluation and classification and orientations for connection of urban centers in the region and the world; to limit the expansive urban development, especially in areas impacted by climate change; to build and develop growth poles in major cities in highland areas along the key economic corridors, important ring roads and outskirt areas.
- To synchronously implement policies to reduce load for the major cities, and promote the development of satellite cities; to build and develop growth poles in the key cities in the highland areas along the key economic corridors, important ring roads and outskirt areas; to form a complete and modern urban infrastructure system and regional-level infrastructure facilities; to maintain and protect ecological areas, typical natural landscapes, water sources and green corridors in the region.
- To efficiently implement the city-within-city model; to develop economic zones associated with key cities and industrial parks and industrial clusters in dynamic urban areas; to study the conversion of functions of industrial parks and export processing zones upon the expiration of land use term or no longer in conformity with master plans; to concentrate efforts on building houses for low-income workers and industrial park and export processing zone workers; to arrange land areas for building houses, service facilities and public-utility works for employees of industrial park enterprises; to regard worker houses as essential infrastructure facilities of industrial parks; to renew methods and models of management and development of social houses, particularly houses for industrial park workers; to continue adopting policies to promote and give tax incentives to projects on provision of urban social services in major economic zones and industrial areas.
- To form industrial, urban, service and logistics belts along ring roads No. 3 and No. 4 and expressways of the region; to develop the Moc Bai-Ho Chi Minh City-Cai Mep-Thi Vai port industrial-urban chain associated with the trans-Asia economic corridor; to limit the building of new industrial parks in central urban areas of the region; to develop large-sized industrial-service-urban conglomerates in the new city of Phu My, the international gateway airport city of Long Thanh, and the industrial-urban-service complex of Binh Duong.
5. Developing culture-social affairs, and improving the people’s material and spiritual life
- To comprehensively and synchronously develop culture and social affairs with a view to creating a driving force for socio-economic development and international integration; to adequately invest in the development of culture, physical training and sports, protection and promotion of values of typical cultural heritages of Ho Chi Minh City and the region in association with socio-economic development, planning and development of high-quality service, leisure and entertainment centers of the regional and global stature; to contribute to improving the material and spiritual living standards for the people; to combine economic development with cultural-social affairs development, sustainable poverty reduction, job creation and social security assurance; to efficiently implement national target programs and ethnic and religious affairs policies.
- To create vigorous changes in training, scientific research and technology transfer quality; to take the lead in the fundamental and comprehensive renovation of education and training, particularly renovation of general education and higher education; to develop the Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City, the Viet-Duc University and a number of major universities toward focused training and attainment of advanced levels and top rankings in Asia.
- To concentrate efforts on the development of high-quality human resources, especially in scientific and technological application and development; to promote vocational education to meet the market demand; to adopt incentive policies to preferentially treat and attract talented people to work in the region; to build Ho Chi Minh City into a place for high-quality human resource training in the ASEAN in a number of sectors and fields it has advantages; to develop Binh Duong and Dong Nai provinces into regional- and national-level education-training and vocational education centers.
- To intensify healthcare for the people with a quality health system, facilitating people’s access to hi-tech services and extending the health insurance coverage; to pay attention to investing in the grassroots health and preventive medicine system; to invest more in developing the central-level hospitals based in Ho Chi Minh City, regional-level general hospitals and specialized hospitals and medical centers of regional and global stature in order to meet the domestic and overseas needs for medical examination and treatment; to continue maintaining and developing, and raising capacity and ensuring operation efficiency of, satellite hospitals of the central hospitals in provincial capitals of Bien Hoa, Thu Dau Mot, Ba Ria and Tay Ninh; to study investing and developing the region’s center for disease control to provide support for provincial centers for disease control and be connected with foreign centers for disease control.
- To enhance environmental management and protection, proactively adapt to climate change, and rationally and efficiently use natural resources; to intensify the application of measures to inspect, examine and handle polluting establishments; to protect the environment in the Dong Nai river and Sai Gon river basins; to promote coordination among ministries, sectors and localities in environmental protection, disposal of garbage, wastes and wastewater up to environmental standards in association with measures climate change and sea level rise solutions.
6. Firmly ensuring national defense and security and raising efficiency of external affairs
- To enhance national defense, security and external affairs in combination with economic development, culture and social affairs and assurance of economic security in the new situation; to efficiently implement the Scheme on assurance of national defense in the 2015-2020 period, with orientations through 2030, and the overall master plan on national defense assurance in combination with socio-economic development; to build and consolidate the all-people national defense posture associated with the people’s security posture.
- To firmly maintain political security and social order and safety, take the initiative in preventing, combating and resolutely defeating the “peaceful evolution” plot; to prevent and disable plots and regime-opposing/-undermining activities of hostile forces; to take the initiative in detecting, attacking and suppressing crimes of all kinds; to finalize overall master plans and adjust the system of defense works in the region’s localities, especially those along the border line, in maritime zones, and on islands; to build a border line of peace and friendship; to build permanent militia posts along the border line and permanent militia flotillas; to continue building and improving the efficiency of national-defense economic zones in the region’s localities as planned; to complete the building of border patrol roads; to coordinate with Cambodia in demarcating the land border between the two countries and planting border landmarks in areas contiguous to the region.
- To further invest in physical foundations and raise the operation efficiency of the grassroots security and order maintenance forces meeting requirements of the region’s tasks in the new situation; to improve the effectiveness of the state management of security and order; to raise the efficiency of the crime, violation and social evil prevention and fighting, ensure stable political security, and build a disciplined, safe and healthy society to serve economic development, culture, social and external affairs.
- To bring into the fullest play the region’s geopolitical position and advantages in external affairs, thereby promoting and unceasingly raising the efficiency of socio-economic development cooperation and international exchange with foreign countries around the world, particularly the countries in the Mekong Sub-region and ASEAN countries; to take the initiative in organizing and expanding activities of people’s exchange with friendly countries.
- To promote cooperation relationships, attract and get the best of resources from the regional countries and development partners under the development cooperation mechanisms of the Mekong Sub-region, particularly the Mekong-Japan and Mekong-Republic of Korea mechanisms and the economic cooperation in the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS) with objectives of sustainable development and response to the climate change and extreme weather phenomena in the region.
7. Focusing on the building and rectification of the Party and the political system
- To concentrate efforts on implementing the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress and resolutions, conclusions and regulations of the Party Central Committee, the Political Bureau and the Secretariat regarding the Party building work, in association with the implementation of the Party Central Committee’s Directive No. 05-CT/TW on learning and following of Ho Chi Minh’s thought, morality and lifestyle, thus creating a radical and substantial change in the Party and political system building and rectification work of the region’s localities, making all Party organizations really clean and strong; to uphold the sense of responsibility of heads; to organize the efficient implementation of the mechanism for protecting cadres who have an innovative and creative working style, dare to think, act and bear responsibility for the common interest.
- To efficiently implement policies on renovation and reorganization of the Party apparatus toward neatness; to build modern urban administration models; to raise the operation effectiveness and efficiency of local administrations; to improve the revolutionary ethics of the contingent of cadres and Party members and the youth; to persistently and resolutely prevent and fight corruption, negative practices, and actively practice thrift and combat waste; to enhance the Party’s leadership and local administrations’ management; to build and consolidate grassroots Party organizations and raise the quality of Party members.
- To build a contingent of cadres, civil servants and public employees who have a firm political stance, high professionalism, innovative mindset and strategic vision, and are clean, dedicated, active and creative, particularly leaders and managers at all levels; to renew the mass agitation work and operation methods of the Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations, especially in oversight and social criticism activities; to consolidate the great national unity bloc; to bring into the fullest play cultural and revolutionary traditions and self-reliance spirit of local people.
III. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, and chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees of the localities in the region shall:
a/ Within the ambit of their assigned functions and tasks, seriously organize the swift, efficient, substantial and comprehensive implementation of the tasks and solutions set forth in Resolution No. 24-NQ/TW, and the tasks and solutions set forth in this Resolution; take the initiative in organizing the implementation of specific tasks and solutions of their ministries, sectors or localities, promptly address arising problems, uphold the responsibility of heads for supervising and organizing the efficient performance of assigned tasks and take full responsibility before the Government and Prime Minister for implementation results.
b/ Before December 31, 2022, formulate and promulgate programs and plans of action and specific documents to implement this Resolution, which must clearly and fully indicate objectives, tasks, solutions and implementation schedule and projected output results regarding each task or solution, and assign units to take charge of implementation.
c/ In the course of implementation organization, promptly propose modifications of this Resolution to suit the practical situation, then send them to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for sum-up and reporting to the Prime Minister.
d/ Regularly monitor, examine and supervise the progress and results of implementation of the assigned tasks and schemes; and sum up and evaluate the implementation situation for reporting to the Ministry of Planning and Investment before December 15 every year for sum-up and reporting to the Prime Minister.
2. Agencies of the Party and National Assembly, Vietnam Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations shall closely coordinate with state administrative agencies at all levels in supervising the performance of official duties, making of social criticisms and contribution of opinions, thus contributing to creating an unanimity in organizing the implementation of the Program of Action.
3. The Ministry of Information and Communications shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Party Central Committee’s Communication and Education Commission, news and press agencies, ministries, central sectors and localities in, organizing the widespread dissemination of this Resolution.-
 Công Báo Nos 877-878 (03/12/2022)