Decree No. 62/2020/ND-CP jon ob positions and civil servant payrolls
To consider adjusting civil servant payrolls in some cases
On June 01, 2020, the Government issues the Decree No. 62/2020/ND-CP on job positions and civil servant payrolls.
In accordance with this Decree, the adjustment of civil servant payrolls in an agency or organization shall be considered in the following cases: There is a change in job positions and amount of work of each job position, population size and natural area… in such agency or organization; Establishing, re-organizing or dissolving an agency or organization in accordance with the competent authorities’ decisions; establishing, dissolving, merging, splitting up or adjusting boundaries of provincial and district administrative units.
Dossiers of adjustment of civil servant payrolls shall comprise: A written request for adjustment of civil servant payrolls; a scheme on adjustment of civil servant payrolls and related documents. For the increase of civil servant payrolls or transfer of civil servant payrolls among ministries, branches and localities, such ministries, branches and localities shall send dossiers to the Ministry of Home Affairs for appraising and submitting to the Prime Minister for decision. For the transfer of civil servant payrolls among ministries, branches, localities and agencies, organizations, the Ministry of Home Affairs shall decide and report to the Prime Minister.
This Decree takes effect on July 20, 2020.
For further details of the Decree 62/2020/ND-CP, Click here
translation of the Official Gazette of the Vietnam News Agency
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETANAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, June 01, 2020
On job positions and civil servant payrolls
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants dated November 13, 2008 and the Law on amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants dated November 25, 2019;
At the proposal of the Minister of Home Affairs;
The Government hereby promulgates the Decree on job positions and civil servant payrolls.
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Decree provides regulations on principles, bases, responsibilities, competence to decide and adjustment of job positions, structures of civil servant ranks and civil servant payrolls.
Article 2. Subjects of application
This Decree applies to the following agencies and organizations:
1. Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, and organizations established by the Government or the Prime Minister which are other than public non-business units.
2. People's Councils and People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities.
Article 3. Principles of determining job positions and management of civil servant payrolls
1. Compliance with regulations of the Party and the law on job positions, management and use of civil servant payrolls.
2. Being suitable to the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of agencies and organizations.
3. Assurance of uniformity and synchrony between determinations of job positions, structures of civil servant ranks and use and management of civil servant payrolls.