|Issuing body:||Government||Effective date:|
|Official number:||110/2022/ND-CP||Signer:||Pham Binh Minh|
|Issuing date:||30/12/2022||Effect status:|
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 30, 2022
Repealing a number of the Government’s legal documents
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Organization of the Government and the Law on Organization of Local Administration dated November 22, 2019;
Pursuant to the Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents dated June 22, 2015;
Pursuant to the Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents dated June 18, 2020;
At the proposal of the Minister of Justice;
The Government hereby promulgates the Decree repealing a number of the Government’s legal documents
Article 1. Wholly repeal of legal documents
1. The Council of Minister's Decision No. 112-HDBT dated October 15, 1981, defining the function, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the commune-level administrative apparatus.
2. The Council of Minister's Decree No. 52-HDBT/ND dated March 19, 1982, amending the organization and apparatus of the Ministry of Foreign Trade.
3. The Council of Minister’s Decision No. 153-HDBT dated December 13, 1983, on the establishment of the Committee for bond purchase mobilization.
4. The Council of Minister’s Decision No. 159-HDBT dated October 30, 1987, on the components of the Central Committee for National bond purchase mobilization.
5. The Government's Decree No. 87-CP dated December 12, 1995, on strengthening the management of cultural activities and services, promoting the combat of serious social evils.
6. The Government's Decree No. 07/CP dated February 05, 1996, on management of plant varieties.
7. The Government's Decree No. 119/1999/ND-CP dated September 18, 1999, on a number of financial mechanisms and policies encouraging enterprises to invest in scientific and technological activities.
8. The Government’s Decree No. 71/2000/ND-CP dated November 23, 2000, on the prolongation of the working time of officials and public servants who have reached the retirement age.
9. The Government's Resolution No. 13/2002/NQ-CP dated November 19, 2002, on solutions to check the increase of, and proceed to reduce, traffic accidents and congestion.
10. The Government's Resolution No. 08/2004/NQ-CP dated June 30, 2004, on strengthening the state management decentralization between the Government and provincial-level administrations.
11. The Government's Decree No. 08/ND-CP dated August 08, 2007, on transferring the Central Committee for Emulation and Commendation, the Government Committee for Religious Affairs and the Government Cipher Committee into the Ministry of Home Affairs.
12. The Government’s Decree No. 19/2014/ND-CP dated March 14, 2014, on promulgating the Sample Charter of State owned single-member limited liability companies.
13. The Government's Decree No. 115/2014/ND-CP dated December 03, 2014, providing the policies for supervision and inspection of the state enterprises’ performance of the assigned strategies, plans, targets and tasks.
14. The Government’s Decree No. 55/2016/ND-CP dated June 15, 2016, on adjusting the pension, working capacity loss allowance, monthly allowance and allowance applicable to early childhood teachers working before 1995.
15. The Government's Decree No. 76/2017/ND-CP dated June 30, 2017, on amending the pensions, social insurance benefits and monthly benefits.
16. The Government's Decree No. 88/2018/ND-CP dated June 15, 2018, on adjustment of retirement pensions, social insurance allowances and monthly allowances.
Article 2. Partial repeal of legal documents
1. To repeal Clause 2 Article 1, Clause 2 Article 2 of the Government’s Decree No. 01/2012/ND-CP dated January 04, 2012, amending, supplementing, replacing or repealing, annulling administrative procedure-related provisions under the management of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
2. To repeal Clause 2 Article 1, Chapter III of the Government’s Decree No. 66/2016/ND-CP dated July 01, 2016, on regulations on requirements for investment in protection and quarantine of flora, plant varieties; common wild animals; aquatic animals; foods and husbandry.
Article 3. Effect
1. This Decree takes effect from December 30, 2022.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, Chairpersons of People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities and concerned units and agencies shall implement this Decree./.
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT