Cadres and civil servants are required to declare assets and income at VND 50.000.000 or above
On November 20, 2018, the National Assembly issues the Anti-Corruption Law No. 36/2018/QH14 which includes many remarkable contents.
Accordingly, the following assets and income shall be declared:
- Land use rights, houses, construction works and other property attached thereto;
- Previous metals, gemstones, cash, financial instruments and other real property each of which is assessed at VND 50.000.000 or above;
- Overseas property and accounts;
- Total income between 02 declarations.
Individuals required to declare assets and income are:
- Cadres and civil servants;
- Commissioned officers of police and military forces, career military personnel;
- Holders of positions of deputy managers and above in public service agencies, state-owned enterprises, appointed representatives of state capital in enterprises;
- Nominees for the National Assembly delegates and the People’s Councils delegates.
Methods of declaration are First declaration, Additional declaration, Annual declaration, Declaration serving official management.
This Law takes effect on July 01, 2019.