THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, December 29, 2022
Promulgating the Government’s Program of Action to implement the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW of November 3, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of the Government; and the November 22, 2019 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Organization of the Government and the Law on Organization of Local Administration;
Pursuant to the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW of November 3, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045;
At the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment,
Article 1. To promulgate together with this Resolution the Government’s Program of Action to implement the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW of November 3, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045.
Article 2. This Resolution takes effect on the date of its signing.
Article 3. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees, and related organizations and individuals shall implement this Resolution.
On behalf of the Government
For the Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister
VU DUC DAM
Government’s Program of Action to implement the Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW of November 3, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045
(Promulgated together with the Government’s Resolution No. 168/NQ-CP of December 29, 2022)
The Political Bureau’s Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW of November 3, 2022, on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045 (below referred to as Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW), has set forth the following objectives:
By 2030, the North and South Central Coast region will become a region of dynamic, fast and sustainable development with robust marine economy; have complete and modern socio-economic infrastructure facilities highly resilient to disasters and epidemics and effectively adaptable to climate change; have a number of large industrial, service and international cooperation centers of the whole country with coastal economic zones and coastal urban centers up to national or regional standards; serve as the seaward gateway for the Central Highlands and Laos; and become the place where cultural and historical values and marine, island and forest ecosystems will be conserved and promoted, the people’s material and spiritual lives will be unceasingly improved, national defense, security and sea and island sovereignty will be firmly maintained, Party organizations and the political system will stand firm and strong, and the great national unity bloc will be strengthened.
By 2045, the North and South Central Coast region will become a region of fast and sustainable development with robust marine economy; have a number of large industrial, service and international cooperation centers of Asian stature with modern coastal economic zones and smart, sustainable, unique and environmentally friendly coastal urban centers that will be highly resilient to disasters and epidemics and effectively adaptable to climate change; become the place where cultural and historical values and marine, island and forest ecosystems will be conserved and promoted, the people’s material and spiritual lives will attain high standards, national defense, security and sea and island sovereignty will be firmly maintained, the Party organizations and the political system will stand firm and strong, and the great national unity bloc will be strengthened.
In order to effectively implement Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW, the Government promulgates this Program of Action with the following contents:
I. PURPOSES AND REQUIREMENTS
1. The promulgation of the Program of Action is based on viewpoints and objectives set forth in Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW in order to build and develop the North and South Central Coast region into a region of dynamic, fast and sustainable development with robust marine economy commensurate with potential and advantages of the region and localities therein; strive for development of science and technology, innovation and digital transformation in conformity with practical conditions, with cultural and historical values and marine, island and forest ecosystems conserved and promoted; ensure economic development in parallel with assurance of social progress and equality, improvement of the people’s intellectual standards and income, and efficient and sustainable use of natural resources.
2. The Program of Action aims at concretizing the objectives, tasks and solutions set forth in Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW into the Government’s practical tasks and solutions in association with plans on organization of implementation thereof according to specific roadmaps so as to facilitate the mobilization of resources and tackle existing bottlenecks to achieve the Resolution’s objectives. The Program of Action serves as a basis for ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies and provincial-level People’s Committees to formulate their own programs and plans of action according to their assigned functions and tasks and organize the resolute, synchronous and effective implementation of such programs and plans, striving to achieve the objectives set forth in Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW.
3. To bring into full play the Government’s facilitative role and centralized direction and synchronous and responsible coordination of ministries, central agencies, government-attached agencies and People’s Committees of the localities in the North and South Central Coast region on the principles of clear, task assignment and power delegation, centralization and democracy in order to formulate regional, sectoral and local master plans; to formulate and implement breakthrough guidelines and policies; to improve institutions and mechanisms for organizing coordination and linkages for regional, sub-regional and inter-regional development; to amend and supplement special mechanisms and policies for regional development; to mobilize and allocate resources for implementation of important projects to facilitate the building and development of the North and South Central Coast region according to the set objectives.
4. Specific targets by 2030
- For the 2021-2030 period, the average growth rate of GRDP will be 7-7.5% per annum. By 2030, the GRDP will increase by 2.5-3 times compared to 2020 (at current prices), in which agro-forestry-fisheries will account for around 11.5%, industry and construction, around 40.7%, services, around 37.5%, and product taxes less subsidies on production, around 10.3%. The proportions of the processing and manufacturing industry and digital economy in the GRDP will reach around 30% each. Per-capita GRDP will reach around VND 156 million per annum (at current prices). State budget revenues in the region will account for 20-25% of the whole country’s state budget revenues; and the growth rate of domestic revenue will be 2-3 percentage points higher than the national average. The urbanization rate will be 47-48%. The percentage of communes attaining the new-style countryside standards or model new-style countryside standards will be over 90% and around 30%, respectively.
- The human development index (HDI) will be higher than the national average. The per-capita income will be at least 1.2 times the national average. The percentage of trained workers will be around 75%, of whom 35-40% possess diplomas or training certificates. The percentage of multi-dimensional poor households will decrease by 1-1.5% per annum, of which poor ethnic minority households will fall by over 3% per annum. There will be 32 patient beds and 11 medical doctors per 10,000 people. The health insurance coverage rate will reach over 95% of the region’s population.
- The forest coverage rate will be kept stable at 54%. All urban households and 80% of rural households will have access to clean water up to technical regulations. The percentage of municipal domestic solid wastes collected and treated up to standards or technical regulations will be around 90%. All operating industrial parks, industrial clusters and export processing zones will have concentrated wastewater treatment systems, and all seriously polluting establishments will be thoroughly handled.
II. MAJOR TASKS AND SOLUTIONS
To successfully achieve the objectives and specific targets mentioned above, the Government requests ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies, and chairpersons of provincial-level People’s Committees in the region to concentrate on directing the implementation of the following groups of key tasks and solutions:
1. Studying, disseminating, and creating a consensus in the formulation and implementation of programs and plans of action to implement, Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW
- To expeditiously organize the study and dissemination of contents of Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW and formulation of programs and plans of action to implement Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW in order to ensure uniform understanding and high consensus and determination of all authorities and sectors about the position, role, objectives and major solutions for socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region through 2030, with a vision toward 2045.
- To uphold the determination of all authorities and sectors about the tasks of building and developing the North and South Central Coast region, especially regional linkages, special mechanisms and policies, distribution of resources and human resources, and external relations, with a view to best tapping potential and advantages of the region, and tackling key problems in the region as well as interdisciplinary and inter-regional issues.
- Ministries, sectors and localities in the North and South Central Coast region shall proactively coordinate with news and press agencies in publicly disseminating information on Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW and the Program of Action, intensifying the application of information technology, social network platforms and various media to achieve the best effects.
2. Improving institutions and policies and promoting the development of regional linkages
- To build regional linkage institutions in order to coordinate and connect the regional development, thereby raising the efficiency of intra-regional and inter-regional linkage activities in conformity with regional and sub-regional development orientations and peculiarities; to review regulations, mechanisms and policies on regional linkage so as to ensure they are implemented in a synchronous, consistent, effective, disciplined and orderly manner.
- To formulate, and organize the implementation of, the master plan on the region and master plans of regional localities for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision toward 2050, in order to coordinate and uniformly manage the region and sub-regions, create legal grounds for regional localities to link and cooperate with one another; to ensure that the master plan on the region and master plans on regional localities show long-term and overall visions together with synchronous and breakthrough solutions to expand the space and mobilize to the utmost resources for development; to ensure the connection of, and bring into full play, regional economic linkages and balance between the development of coastal economic zones, industrial parks and tourist and service zones, between urban development and building of a new-style countryside, and between economic development and marine resource and environment protection in adaptation to climate change; to develop industrial, service and logistics centers up to national or regional standards; to turn the region into a tourist hub of the whole country; to conserve and promote values of cultural and historical heritages and marine, island and forest ecosystems; to promote the efficiency of economic corridors, particularly the East-West economic corridor; to improve the operational efficiency of seaports, airports, and border-gate economic zones, etc.
- To review and adjust investment mechanisms, policies and resources in order to intensify and raise the development cooperation efficiency of master plans for southern Thanh Hoa-northern Nghe An, southern Nghe An-northern Ha Tinh, southern Ha Tinh-northern Quang Binh, and southern Phu Yen-northern Khanh Hoa sub-regions; to study formulating master plans on development of inter-provincial regions such as northern Quang Nam-southern Da Nang city and northern Phu Yen-southern Binh Dinh; to continue investing in development of such economic corridors as Lao Bao-Dong Ha-Da Nang, La Lay-My Thuy, Cau Treo-Vung Ang, Bo Y-Pleiku-Quy Nhon, Van Phong-Buon Ma Thuot, and Phu Yen-Dak Lak.
- To improve the investment and business environment; to formulate appropriate mechanisms and policies to promote the development of enterprises and attraction of resources in order to efficiently exploit potential and advantages of the region, focusing on development of sea-based economic sectors.
- To organize regional development spaces in sub-regions of the North Central, Middle Central and South Central regions; to consolidate linkages between these sub-regions and the Central Highlands, Red River delta and Southeastern region; to link sectors, enterprises, scientific research institutions and universities.
- To form sectoral linkage clusters in inter-provincial and inter-regional areas associated with strong marine economy centers; to study amending and supplementing financial mechanisms, policies and laws to permit localities to mobilize, allocate and share resources for achievement of general objectives of the region, including infrastructure systems for intra-regional and inter-regional connection, and projects of intra-regional and inter-regional scale and with spillover effects.
- To concentrate investment in consolidating key infrastructure systems in order to ensure regional and sub-regional linkages, especially in the fields of transport, energy, information technology, digital technology, digital economy, urban development, human resource training, tourism and services, logistics, environmental protection, and adaptation to climate change; to build and develop as soon as possible information and data systems for exchange of socio-economic information among regional localities.
3. Restructuring the regional economy and promoting the development of marine economy
- To formulate specific plans on, and ensure synchronous coordination among authorities at all levels and sectors in, development of marine economic sectors in combination with assurance of national defense and security on the sea, particularly marine tourism and services, maritime economy, exploitation of petroleum and other marine mineral resources, aquaculture and fishing, coastal industry, renewable energies (particularly onshore and offshore wind energy), and new marine economic sectors, etc.
- To formulate a scheme on restructuring of industries in the regional localities; to expand and build oil refinery, petrochemical and national energy centers in Dung Quat economic zone; to form a number of large renewable energy centers, particularly wind farms and offshore wind farms; to study and set orientations for exploitation of hydrogen energy; to carry out the quantity evaluation and appraisal for approval of reserves of Bao Vang and Ken Bau mines; to actively implement Ca Voi Xanh projects; to formulate appropriate master plans to distribute industrial spaces along the coastal economic corridors associated with seaports, routes along the East-West economic corridor and national highways connecting the Central Highlands with the region; to continue studying appropriate mechanisms and policies to promote and improve the operational efficiency of coastal economic zones; to review, adjust and divide functions of coastal economic zones, industrial parks, border-gate economic zones, seaports, and airports in the region.
- To formulate a scheme on restructuring and renewal of the agricultural development model; to develop the region’s agriculture to be eco-friendly and endemic which is highly resilient to extreme weather conditions and effectively adaptable to climate change, has value chain-based links and high added value, is associated with the development of rural economy, building of a new-style countryside and development of tourism, etc. To restructure agriculture, forestry, aquaculture and fishing in association with processing industry, thus ensuring sustainability and high efficiency, with such sectors as swiftlet farming, exploitation of swiftlet nests, tuna fishing; to build brands, develop outlet markets, and form product auction centers; to develop fishing logistic service centers in combination with assurance of national defense and security; to develop forest economy and economy under forest canopy; to promote the development of the collective economy and cooperative economy; to build a new-style countryside of comprehensive development associated with urbanization.
- To formulate a scheme on restructuring of service sectors based on modern technology and digital technology platforms, and development of new services; to develop the region into a key tourism hub of the whole country with marine tourism and eco-tourism centers of regional and international stature; to develop logistics centers in association with seaports, airports and border gates.
4. Strongly developing the system of urban centers, particularly coastal urban centers; promoting investment in the region’s socio-economic infrastructure facilities, particularly transport infrastructure
- To plan the development of the region’s system of urban centers with synchronous and modern technical and social infrastructure facilities with green growth model and criteria, smart and ecological urban centers effectively adaptable to climate change; to develop the network of urban centers in association with the development of economic zones, industrial parks, hi-tech parks, industrial clusters, border-gate economic zones, and multiple trade and service centers in order to create a network closely connecting the regional localities; to form three urban sub-regions in the North Central, Middle Central and South Central regions; to develop central and nuclear urban centers in regional and sub-regional areas, such as building Thua Thien-Hue and Khanh Hoa provinces into centrally run cities; to build Da Nang city into a regional-level international financial center; to develop Ly Son island district of Quang Ngai province into a sea-island tourism center.
- To build the region’s complete and modern transport infrastructure system for convenient intra-regional and inter-regional connection; to synchronously connect the transport system with coastal economic zones, industrial parks, Da Nang Hi-Tech Park and airports and seaports; to invest in developing the expressway system, particularly the eastern North-South expressway sections to connect all regional localities; to build the Khanh Hoa-Buon Ma Thuot expressway; to call for and promote investment in the Hanoi-Vientiane expressway (the section running through Nghe An province), the Cam Lo-Lao Bao expressway and the Da Nang-Thach My-Ngoc Hoi-Bo Y expressway. By 2030, the region will have a total of around 1,554 km of expressways; to complete the coastal roads running through the regional localities; to study investment in upgrading expressways connecting international border gates with seaports; to upgrade, renovate, and raise the operation efficiency of, 9 existing airports in the region; to build Phan Thiet and Quang Tri airports; to concentrate resources on developing potential seaports into special seaports, particularly those in Thanh Hoa, Nghe An and Khanh Hoa provinces and Da Nang city; to upgrade and step by step modernize the North-South railway section running through the region; to call for investment in railways connecting the region with the Central Highlands and international border gates in the region.
- To improve master plans and invest in developing education and training infrastructure facilities; to upgrade and modernize provincial hospitals and municipal- and district-level general hospitals; to invest in a number of startup and innovation centers (including the National Startup and Innovation Center in Da Nang city), science-technology, training and healthcare centers, etc., under master plans; to promote the development of digital infrastructure facilities, and invest in and completely upgrade cultural institutions, particularly typical cultural works of the region.
5. Managing and efficiently using natural resources, particularly marine, island and forest resources; protecting the environment, particularly marine environment; raising the ability of responding to disasters and adapting to climate change
- To safely control and definitely remedy environmental pollution caused by war consequences; to complete the treatment of areas contaminated with dioxin; to enhance the integrated management of natural resources and protection of the marine and island environment, and reduce marine plastic litter; to establish corridors for coastal protection and general integrated of coastal and island resources.
- To manage and sustainably develop forest resources, and raise forest quality in order to enhance the carbon sequestration and mitigate negative impacts of climate change, thus contributing to protecting biodiversity and natural ecosystems; to build infrastructure facilities for disaster prevention and control; to develop an automatic environmental monitoring network; to intensify impact forecasting and assessment so as to efficiently implement solutions to prevent and control disasters and invest in developing infrastructure facilities in response to clime change and sea level rise.
6. Comprehensively developing culture and social affairs in the region
- To concentrate investment in education and training, develop high-quality and digital human resources, renovate vocational education in association with regional development advantages and orientations, considering it one of breakthroughs for regional development; to build physical foundations and improve operational quality of a number of major universities in Vinh, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang and Nha Trang as prestigious training centers in the Southeast Asian region and the world, with Da Nang University and Hue University becoming national universities; to review and reorganize the vocational education network; to prioritize investment in 1 or 2
vocational educational school(s) in the region to operate as national or regional high-quality training and job practice center(s); to intensify scientific research, technological development and innovation.
- To further develop the innovative startup ecosystem, association and cooperation between universities and research institutes and the industrial sector and enterprises, thereby bringing into full play the role of the system of innovative startup spaces and supply-demand connection points in order to improve the quality and competitiveness of and form and develop markets for key products of each regional locality; to step up the search for advanced technologies, promote the application and transfer of scientific and technological advances and technological renewal in order to settle burning issues in production and business activities and serve socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security for each locality in the region and for the whole region; to continue to implement the Program on support for application and transfer of scientific and technological advances to boost socio-economic development in rural, mountainous and ethnic minority areas in the 2016-2025 period, with a vision toward 2030, and national science and technology programs for the 2021-2030 period, such as supporting enterprises in improving the productivity and quality of their products and goods; renewing national technologies; developing intellectual assets; and developing high technologies.
- To concentrate on directing the synchronous implementation and efficient integration of the 3 national target programs on sustainable poverty reduction, building of a new-style countryside, and socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas. To concentrate resources on production development, hunger elimination and fast and sustainable poverty reduction in ethnic minority, remote and deep-lying areas and areas with extremely difficult conditions; to synchronously and efficiently implement social security and social welfare policies, particularly policies on preferential treatment of people with meritorious services to the revolution, social assistance, care for and protection of children in special circumstances; to improve the healthcare network and quality of medical examination and treatment services at all levels, particularly the grassroots level; to develop Da Nang, Vinh and Hue cities into nuclei of specialized medical centers; and develop Hue Central Hospital and Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital into those attaining standards of advanced hospitals in the Southeast Asian region and eventually international standards.
- To conserve and promote the values of cultural heritages (the world cultural and natural heritages, historical-cultural relics, ranked beauty spots and scenic places, intangible cultural heritages, and documentary heritages), particularly cultural heritages recognized by the UNESCO; to invest in and upgrade the network of cultural and physical training and sports institutions; to develop Da Nang and Hue cities into cultural, artistic, scientific research, cultural and artistic human resource training centers of the region, Vinh city into the northern cultural center of the region, and Quy Nhon city into the southern cultural center of the region.
7. Firmly maintaining national defense and security and improving the external work’s efficiency
- To build regular and elite revolutionary armed forces toward modernity; to formulate plans on consolidation and enhancement of the all-people national defense posture in association with the people’s security posture in maritime zones and on islands; to ensure the capacity to properly respond to situations at sea; to continue building strong fleets to carry out economic activities and help fishermen and concurrently ensure national defense and security, firmly protect national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity on the sea and islands; to build Truong Sa (Spratly) island district into a firm defense zone, attaching importance to raising the capacity for defending Phu Quy and Con Co islands; to properly perform the border management under relevant documents concluded with Laos.
- To improve effectiveness and efficiency of the state management of security and social order and safety; to take the initiative in detecting and promptly handling security and order issues and internal discords at the grassroots level so as not to let the sudden occurrence of unexpected circumstances or the formation of security and order “hotspots” involving complexities; to intensify examination and supervision of the implementation of guidelines and policies on combination of national defense and security with economic, cultural and social and external affairs development; to step up the mass mobilization in the settlement of arising complicated issues; to bring into full play the role of prestigious people among ethnic minority groups or religions in order to promptly stop acts of abusing policies on ethnicities and religions to infringe upon the national security and social order and safety; to combat, stop and strictly handle illegal missionary activities, religious activities contrary to law, acts of abusing religions to oppose and sabotage administrations, cause political insecurity, disrupt social order and safety, or sow division in the great national unity bloc.
- To promote economic cooperation, mobilize and attract investment and official development assistance sources, particularly foreign direct investment, and sources from the private sector and development partners, particularly partners of the cooperation mechanisms of the Mekong River sub-region for the regional development; to intensify socio-economic development cooperation with foreign countries, particularly those in the Mekong River sub-region, ASEAN countries and international partners, especially in the development of such marine economy sectors as maritime economy, exploitation of petroleum and marine resources and minerals, coastal industries and new marine economy sectors, thereby protecting marine resources and environment; to promote economic cooperation through border gates in the region in association with the East-West economic corridor; to study and apply on a pilot basis the model of border-gate economic zones in the East-West economic corridor.
8. Enhancing the building and strengthening of the Party and the political system; improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the management by local administrations at all levels; consolidating the great national unity bloc in the region
- To bring into the fullest play the leading role of Party Committees and organizations, resolute involvement of the entire political system, social consensus, and active participation of all the people and the business community in the implementation of this Resolution.
- To continue consolidating, and improving the quality of, Party cells and cadres at all levels in accordance with the Resolution of the XIIIth National Party Congress, and the XIIIth Party Central Committee’s Conclusion No. 21-KL/TW of October 25, 2021, and the Political Bureau’s Plan No. 03-KH/TW of December 1, 2021, on implementation of Conclusion No. 21-KL/TW, in association with the implementation of the Political Bureau’s Directive No. 05-CT/TW, on promoting the learning and following of Ho Chi Minh’s Thought, morality and style, and Resolutions No. 18-NQ/TW and No. 19-NQ/TW (of the XIIth National Party Congress) in order to efficiently implement guidelines on renovation and reorganization of apparatuses toward neatness, effectiveness and efficiency in association with consolidation of functions, tasks and powers; to properly perform the example-setting responsibility of Party cadres and members, particularly units’ heads; to organize the effective implementation of the Party’s resolutions and directives on mass mobilization, the regulation on grassroots democracy, and care for the building and consolidation of the great national unity bloc.
- To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operation of local administrations at all levels; and the quality and operation of People’s Councils at all levels; to step up the delegation of powers and authorization to administration levels; to renew contents and methods and improve the quality of operation of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and socio-political organizations; to promote patriotic emulation movements and campaigns among Party cadres and members, members of mass organizations, and people of all strata.
III. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies, and chairpersons of People’s Committees of the provinces and cities in the North and South Central region shall:
a/ Within the ambit of their assigned functions and tasks, seriously organize the prompt, efficient, practical and comprehensive implementation of tasks and solutions set forth in Resolution No. 26-NQ/TW, and those set forth in this Resolution; to take the initiative in organizing the implementation of specific tasks and solutions of their own ministries, sectors or localities, and promptly solve arising problems and uphold the responsibility of units’ heads for supervising and organizing the efficient performance of their assigned tasks; and take total responsibility before the Government and Prime Minister for implementation results of their own ministries, sectors or localities.
b/ Before February 15, 2023, formulate and promulgate programs and plans of action and specific documents to implement this Resolution, clearly and fully identifying objectives, tasks, implementation schedule and expected outcomes of each task and assign units to assume the prime responsibility for implementation.
c/ In the course of implementation, promptly propose modifications to this Resolution as suitable to reality, then send them to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for summarization and reporting to the Prime Minister.
d/ Regularly monitor, examine and supervise the progress and results of the implementation of tasks and schemes assigned to them; sum up, evaluate and report on the implementation to the Ministry of Planning and Investment before December 15 every year for summarization and reporting to the Prime Minister.
2. The agencies of the Party, the National Assembly, the Vietnam Fatherland Front and other socio-political organizations shall closely coordinate with state administration agencies at all levels in supervising the performance of official duties, making social criticisms and giving their opinions, thus contributing to creating a consensus in the organization of the implementation of the Program of Action promulgated together with this Resolution.
3. The Ministry of Information and Communications shall direct press agencies and grassroots information systems to coordinate with related ministries, sectors and localities in carrying out the public communication about guidelines and policies on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the North and South Central Coast region.-
 Công Báo Nos 09-10 (08/01/2023)