HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, October 13, 2021
On implementing COVID-19 prevention and control measures in the City according to the new situation
THE CHAIRMAN OF HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE notifies:
- The Hanoi Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and municipal socio-political unions;
- Directors of Departments, agencies and sectors in the City;
- Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts and towns.
In the implementation of the Government's directions provided in the Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 and the Notice No. 264/TB-VPCP dated October 09, 2021 of the Government Office; documents of ministries, sectors and central agencies and conclusions at the municipal party standing committee's meeting held on October 13, 2021, on COVID-19 prevention and control in the City; and in order to realize the dual goals while giving priority to the people’s health and life in the conditions of “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”, Chairperson of Hanoi People’s Committee requests Directors of Departments, sectors and agencies; Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts, towns, and communes, wards and townships to take COVID-19 prevention and control measures in the City according to the new situation. To be specific:
1. From 6:00 on October 14, 2021, Hanoi People’s Committee shall adjust several activities in the City as follows:
- Offices, agencies, organizations, and enterprises shall resume their operations; regularly assess the risk levels and seriously take pandemic prevention and control measures as prescribed. Online working is encouraged.
- Buses and taxis may operate with the capacity and routes as directed and guided by the municipal Department of Transport, comply with regulations provided by the Ministry of Transport and the Ministry of Health, and regulations on pandemic prevention and control.
- Museums and parks may re-open with 10 visitors/team maximum, provided that requirements on safe distance, pandemic prevention and control are fully satisfied.
- Hotels and accommodation facilities may operate with half of their maximum capacity, provided that conditions for accommodation business and COVID-19 prevention and control measures according to regulations and guidance of the tourism industry are fully satisfied and taken.
- Restaurants, food and beverage establishments (except for liquor and beer trading establishments) may offer on-site dining at half of their maximum capacity and must keep a safe distance or install a partition/screen, owners and their employees must be fully vaccinated. Customers are required to scan the QR codes.
- Activities and business establishments must comply with COVID-19 prevention and control, strictly implement the 5K rules, install and scan QR codes according to regulations of the Ministry of Health and the City, in association with responsibility of the heads of agencies, units and owners of business establishments, service providers and involved individuals.
Click download to see the full text