|Issuing body:||Effective date:|
|Official number:||5412/UBND-VX||Signer:||Vo Van Minh|
|Type:||Official Dispatch||Expiry date:||Updating|
|Issuing date:||22/10/2021||Effect status:|
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF BINH DUONG PROVINCE
On temporarily applying a number of measures for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic in the province
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Binh Duong, October 22, 2021
To: - Departments, agencies, and sectors;
- People’s Committees of districts, towns, and cities.
Pursuant to the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021, promulgating the Interim Guidance on “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” and the Ministry of Health's Decision No. 4800/QD-BYT dated October 12, 2021, issuing the Interim Guidance for implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP, the People’s Committee of Binh Duong province provides interim guidance on measures for safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic in the province as follows:
- To maximally protect the people’s health and life; minimize the number of infected cases, severe illnesses as well as deaths due to COVID-19.
- To restore and develop a social economy, ensure security, social order, and safety; implement the dual goals, make effort, and strive to bring the province to a new normal as soon as possible.
- To ensure the consistency in the implementation of regulations and instructions of ministries and central sectors, at the same time, promote the initiative and creativity of the locality in controlling the pandemic, create conditions for the production and business restoration and socio-economic development, bring people's daily life gradually back to the new normal state.
- To promote the leadership and direction of the Party; to mobilize the entire political system; to uphold the responsibility of the Party committees and governments at all levels, the responsibility of the heads in preventing and controlling the pandemic, and realizing the dual goals; ensuring the unified leadership and consistent direction in the province, while promoting the initiative and creativity of governments at all levels, especially at the grassroots level.
- In the prevention and control of the pandemic, pandemic prevention shall be considered as the basis and long-term target; health staff, army, and police shall be considered as the core force, with the participation of all forces and social levels. To promote the central role of citizens and enterprises in pandemic prevention and control, safe production, business, and living.
- The dual goals must be ensured while the priority is given to the people’s health and life. Solutions for pandemic prevention and control must be taken on a scientific basis, in compliance with the practice and conditions of the country. The people shall be best protected against the pandemic; facilitated to access to the healthcare services, in the earliest and fastest manner from the grassroots. Localities may flexibly decide on taking appropriate administrative measures and additional measures which are not contrary to regulations of central authorities on a basis of instructions of the Ministry of Health, ministries, and sectors, without causing congestion for traffic and production.
- Solutions on safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic must be implemented decisively, promptly, and drastically; to ensure harmony between medical professional solutions with administrative, socio-economic solutions. Medical solutions must be taken consistently between quarantine and testing, treatment, and vaccines on the principle of "quarantine and testing is the key, vaccines, and drugs are prerequisites".
- MEASURES FOR SAFE AND FLEXIBLE ADAPTATION AND EFFECTIVE CONTROL OVER THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IN THE PROVINCE
- Continuing to seriously implement directions of the Government, the Prime Minister, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, instructions of the Ministry of Health, and directions of the provincial party committee and the provincial Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Concurrently, narrowing and controlling strictly "red zones", opening and protecting “green zones”, controlling and preventing new infections and bringing Binh Duong province to the "new normal"; strengthening the cooperation with ministries, central sectors, provinces, and cities to re-connect production and labor supply chains.
- Gradually, carefully, closely, and firmly implementing the motto “safe areas shall be re-opened”, “maintains production while ensuring safety”. To closely grasp the situation to apply pandemic prevention and control measures with stricter restriction early, without slowly handling the situation or loosening social distancing appropriately.
- Continuing to control and adjust COVID-19 prevention and control measures; gradually relax social distancing measures with a roadmap corresponding to the pandemic development in locality and the result of pandemic risk assessment under the Ministry of Health’s instructions. The loosening of social distancing measures must be carefully and gradually implemented from the neighborhood (hamlet) to the inter-neighborhood (hamlet), to the ward (commune), to the inter-ward (commune), to district, to inter-district (town, city); promptly handling possible outbreaks.
- Regulations on ensuring COVID-19 prevention and control by every level (level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4) applicable to organizations, agencies, and enterprises:
(1) Indoor and outdoor crowded events (Appendix 1 thereof) shall comply with instructions provided by the health sector.
- Road and inland waterway public transport (Appendix 2 thereof) and the intra-provincial or inter-provincial goods circulation or transport (Appendix 3 thereof) shall comply with instructions provided by the Department of Transport.
- Services, production, and business activities
- (3.1) Production and business establishments in or outside industrial parks, clusters (Appendix 4 thereof) shall comply with instructions provided by the provincial management board of industrial parks (located in industrial parks), the Department of Industry and Trade (located in industrial clusters), and the district-level People's Committee (located outside the industrial parks or clusters).
- Construction units of traffic and construction projects and works (Appendix 4.1 thereof) shall comply with instructions provided by the Department of Construction and the Department of Transport.
- Business and service establishments (including trade centers, supermarkets, convenience stores, wholesale markets) (Appendix 4.2 thereof); (3.4) Restaurants/street restaurants, traditional markets (Appendix 4.3 thereof); (3.5) Street vendors, lottery ticket selling, etc. (Appendix 4.4 thereof) shall comply with instructions provided by the Department of Industry and Trade.
- On-site education and training activities shall comply with instructions provided by the Department of Education and Training (Appendix 5 thereof).
- Activities of agencies and offices (Appendix 6 thereof) and activities of religious, belief, and worship establishments (Appendix 7 thereof) shall comply with the instructions provided by the Department of Home Affairs.
- Activities of establishments providing services with a high risk of infection (Appendix 8 thereof). Activities of resorts, hotels, motels, sightseeing tours; cultural, artistic, physical training, and sports performances shall comply with instructions provided by the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Appendix 9 thereof).
- Information technology application shall comply with instructions provided by the Department of Information and Communications (Appendix 10 thereof).
- Regulations on ensuring COVID-19 prevention and control by every level (level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4) applicable to citizens:
The participation, execution, and compliance with regulations of the citizens play a decisive role in success in pandemic prevention and control; this is the responsibility, duty, and right of the people to protect their health, families, and the community. The citizens play an important role in the victory over the pandemic. Therefore, each citizen should:
- Strictly implement the 5K rule (Mask - Distance - Health declaration - Disinfection - No mass gatherings).
- Scan QR codes at destinations (agencies, offices, medical examination and treatment establishments, restaurants, supermarkets, trade centers, traditional markets, food retail stores, public transport vehicles, factories, etc.).
- The citizens’ movement from areas with different pandemic risk levels and home treatment for people infected with COV1D-19 shall comply with instructions provided by the health sector (Appendix 11 thereof).
- IMPLEMENTATION ORGANIZATION
1. The Department of Health shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with departments, agencies, branches, People's Committees of districts, towns, cities, and relevant units in, based on the contents and requirements in the Government's Resolution 128, the guidance on criteria, methods of assessment and determination of the pandemic risk levels in the Ministry of Health's Decision 4800 and the actual situation of the locality, urgently implementing a number of key tasks as follows:
- Implement the Ministry of Health's guidelines regarding providing tests, implementing quarantine and medical surveillance for people from pandemic-hit areas and other localities; entrants (including unvaccinated children or those who are not fully vaccinated); people who have completed their concentrated quarantine so that they can conveniently return their places of residence/accommodations or workplace for production restoration and development.
- Guide units and localities to update information and data serving the determination of pandemic risk levels according to the Ministry of Health's guidelines; at the same time, announce and update the local pandemic risk levels and corresponding measures on the provincial e-portal (COVID-19 portal) and the Ministry of Health's e-portal.
- Actively advise the Provincial Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the provincial People’s Committee to consider and decide on adjusting criteria for classification and pandemic risk levels in a flexible manner according to the pandemic development, vaccine coverage, actual conditions and implementation of the province to take appropriate administrative measures (for organizations, agencies, enterprises, individuals and citizens), including specific regulations and instructions on capacity and the number of people participating in the following activities: Production, business and service; public passenger transport; inter-provincial and intra-provincial transport and circulation of goods; on-site education and training; cultural and artistic activities, crowded events; activities of agencies and offices; Religious, belief and worship establishments, etc. and may flexibly apply specific additional measures which are not contrary to regulations provided by central authorities, without causing congestion for goods circulation, production and business, citizens’ movements and living.
In case of changing the pandemic risk level to a higher level, it is necessary to notify the people, organizations, and enterprises in advance for preparation. Concurrently report the criteria for classification and adjustment of the pandemic risk level of the province and the implementation result at request of the Ministry of Health (the General Department of Preventive Medicine) as prescribed.
- Monitor and grasp the pandemic development in bordering localities, timely advise and adjust pandemic prevention and control measures in an appropriate manner, ensure to actively control the pandemic in the province.
- Provide guidance and publicize test products licensed for circulation by the Ministry of Health and units, locations eligible for trading test kits, testing biological products that meet the prescribed standards, etc. At the same time, publicize on mass media for citizens and enterprises to know, purchase and use.
- Guide the testing for enterprises, production, and business establishments to implement before operation and during their operation and production to ensure effectiveness, safety as prescribed.
- Advise competent agencies to promulgate mechanisms and policies to mobilize all sources to participate in pandemic prevention and control and take care of citizens.
- Continue the scientific and effective implementation to complete the campaign to vaccinate against COVID-19 for all people in the province as planned; develop a vaccination schedule for people from 12 to 18 years old and give booster shots as directed by the Government.
- Departments, agencies, and sectors shall
Within their assigned functions, tasks, powers, and administrative management decentralization, based on the contents and requirements for each sector or field mentioned in the Resolution 128 and the guidance of each ministry and central sector, take the initiative, actively coordinate with the Department of Health to organize and implement measures for safe, flexible adaptation to, and effectively control over the COVID-19 in the province.
- People's Committees of districts, towns, and cities shall
- Strengthen the role of state management in the process of implementing solutions for safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic; promptly detect shortcomings for settlement or propose competent authorities to consider and settle according to regulations. At the same time, strengthen the urging and inspection work to the grassroots level, prepare necessary conditions to be ready to quickly respond to the pandemic development.
- Actively coordinate with commune-level authorities in effectively handling pressing social problems at the grassroots level, participate in propaganda, advocacy, and supervision of the implementation of pandemic prevention and control measures in the locality.
- Direct the commune-level People’s Committees in the respective administrative management to:
- On a weekly basis, based on the guidance on criteria and methods of assessment and determination of pandemic risk levels in the Ministry of Health’s Decision 4800 to determine and assess the pandemic risk levels (level 1 - labeled green, level 2 - labeled yellow, level 3 - labeled orange, level 4 - labeled red) to neighborhood/hamlet, alley or lane scale; from that basis, give corresponding administrative measures for safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Places where quarantined persons reside: Coordinate with the local Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control to decide on taking quarantine measures and granting certificates of completion of the quarantine period for quarantined people.
- Promote the role of the community-based COVID-19 groups or community-based COVID-19 teams in boarding houses, especially in the conditions of implementing measures for safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Create favorable conditions for citizens and enterprises in production and business, circulation, and transport of goods, avoiding negativity or harassment.
- The Provincial propaganda and training commission and the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee, provincial-level and district-level organizations, and mass unions are requested to coordinate to organize the implementation and closely supervise the above-mentioned contents; at the same time, promote the propaganda and education in ideology and orientation in the political system and all classes of people to know, raise awareness, voluntarily comply with and strictly abide by regulations in pandemic prevention and control; continue to mobilize organizations and enterprises to prevent and control the pandemic, overcome consequences caused by the pandemic, while maintaining and developing production and business activities, etc., promoting the creation of all classes of people in pandemic prevention and control, realizing dual goals.
- Authorities at all levels, sectors, localities and the press agencies shall continue to communicate extensively so that all classes of citizens understand and strictly comply with regulations on “04 groups of measures applicable to individuals” stated in the Resolution 128 and guidelines provided by provincial authorities (Compliance with 5K rules; Health declaration, using QR codes; citizens’ movements between areas with different pandemic risk levels; home treatment for COVID-19 patients).
- Authorities at all levels, sectors, and localities are required to organize the implementation of
COVID-19 prevention and control measures and economic restoration and development with a spirit of initiative and creativity, firmly grasp the situation, not being subjective; ensure the “four-on-the-spot” motto; carry out the procurement for COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control in accordance with regulations, ensure the publicity, transparency, avoiding negative acts, waste, and corruption.
- Based on regulations and instructions provided by ministries and central sectors to implement the Government's Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021, and the actual situation and conditions of the province, sectors, departments, and agencies shall, within their ambit of assigned functions, tasks and powers, actively take responsibility for guiding measures and regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control (according to pandemic risk levels, especially guidance and regulations provided in Appendices attached to this Official Dispatch) for organizations, agencies, enterprises, and citizens in a flexible, timely and appropriate manner for the effective pandemic prevention and control.
Any difficulties arising in the course of implementation should be timely reported to the Provincial Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (via the Department of Health) for guidance and settlement as prescribed./.
On Behalf of the People’s Committee
VO VAN MINH
* All Appendices are not translated herein.