|Issuing body:||People' Committee of Ho Chi Minh City||Effective date:|
|Official number:||4491/UBND-VX||Signer:||Duong Anh Duc|
|Type:||Official Dispatch||Expiry date:||Updating|
|Issuing date:||31/12/2021||Effect status:|
|Fields:||Education - Training - Vocational training Medical - Health|
HO CHI MINH CITY PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
On continuing to organize on-site teaching at education institutions in Ho Chi Minh City
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Ho Chi Minh City, December 31, 2021
- Departments, agencies, and sectors of the City;
- People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and other districts;
- Education institutions located in Ho Chi Minh City.
Pursuant to the Plan No. 3997/KH-UBND dated November 30, 2021 of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee on organizing on-site learning at education institutions in Ho Chi Minh City; in consideration of the Report No. 3821/BC-SGDDT dated December 28, 2021 of the Department of Education and Training on the on-site learning organization from December 13 to December 26, 2021 and the Department of Education and Training's proposal in the Document No. 3822/TTr-SGDDT dated December 28, 2021;
Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee requests departments, agencies, and sectors of the City, People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and other districts as follows:
- To continue to strictly comply with the Plan No. 3997/KH-UBND dated November 30, 2021 of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee on organizing on-site learning at education institutions in Ho Chi Minh City in the 2021-2022 school year.
- Education institutions are allowed to organize on-site teaching for students of grades 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, (students of grades 1 to 12, for Thanh An island commune, Can Gio district) from January 04, 2022.
- Centers for informatics and foreign languages, education institutions and units engaged in life skills-based education and extracurricular activities that satisfy the following conditions are allowed to organize on-site learning:
- Being inspected and having Plans on COVID-19 prevention and control appraised by the Steering Committees for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of Thu Duc City or other districts before organizing on-site learning.
- Persons participating in the teaching, working and learning must have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccines (for vaccine types requiring two doses) after 14 days or have recovered from COVID-19, those who are subject to vaccination but cannot receive any dose due to a contraindication to vaccination must have the health agency's written confirmation of such contraindication.
- To assign the Department of Education and Training to actively coordinate with the Department of Health in, reviewing and consulting the adjustment of the Safety criteria applicable to education institutions (when necessary); continue to implement professional guidelines on on-site learning plans applicable to each grade and level according to each pandemic risk level; timely consult Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee on organizing on-site teaching for students of grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and preschoolers, after Lunar New Year 2022. To organize the knowledge review and examination of Semester 1 in class for students who study directly at schools from January 4 to January 22, 2022.
- To assign the Department of Health to continue directing the Health Centers of Thu Duc City, other districts and relevant units to coordinate in the prevention and control of COVID-19 pandemic during the on-site teaching; coordinate with the Department of Information and Communications to promote regular communication to the people, students and their parents about safety measures to prevent and control the pandemic, the benefits when students study at schools and the harmful effects of long-term online learning (leading the risk of diseases such as overweight, obesity, refractive errors, etc. and especially the mental and physical health of students, etc.) .
- To assign People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and other districts to continue organizing on-site learning for students of grades 9, 12 and gradually organize on-site teaching for students of grades 7, 8, 10, 11 and centers for informatics and foreign languages, education institutions and units engaged in life skills-based education and extracurricular activities from January 04, 2022. In which priority is given to education institutions satisfying conditions on physical foundations, resources and having plans on organizing on-site teaching for students that have been appraised by local authorities. Direct education institutions to change the state of teaching organization according to the pandemic risk level, inspect and supervise the implementation of the prevention and control of the COV1D-19 pandemic at the educational institutions.
- Education institutions shall proactively organize classes, ensuring compliance with regulations and safety criteria in the safety COVID-19 prevention and control assessment criteria provided in the Decision No. 3588/QD-BYT dated October 15, 2021 of the Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of Ho Chi Minh City./.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN
Duong Anh Duc