HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
On implementing COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control measures under the “four-on-the-spot” motto
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, December 05, 2021
- Department of Health;
- Department of Transport;
- People's Committees of districts and towns.
Facing the complicated development of the COVID-19 pandemic with the rapid rise in new confirmed cases in the community in recent days, the Hanoi People's Committee has issued the Plan No. 263/PA-UBND dated November 23, 2021 on response to reception and treatment for “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” in Hanoi, Plan No. 276/PA-UBND dated December 02, 2021 on at-home quarantine, management, monitoring, medical examination and treatment applicable to people infected with COVID-19 in the City; Official Dispatch No. 4095/UBND-KGVX dated November 19, 2021 on guiding the implementation of at-home quarantine for close contacts (F1 cases). The City People's Committee requests People's Committees of districts and towns to direct functional forces in the localities to urgently implement a number of key tasks as follows:
1. Quickly deploy mobile health stations to receive, quarantine, manage, monitor and treat people infected with COVID-19 at home and at establishments receiving infected persons of districts and towns; implement the City's Guidance, the Decision No. 4042/QD-BYT dated August 21, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on “Interim Guidance on mobile health station model in the context of COVID-19 pandemic” and Decision No. 4038/QD-BYT dated August 21, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on promulgating the “Temporary guidance on home-based management of people infected with COVID-19”; Decision No. 5525/QD-BYT dated December 01, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on issuing the Guidance on risk classification of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 and orientation of handling, quarantine and treatment; establish “support teams monitoring people infected with COVID-19 at home” to support mobile health stations, including volunteer forces of women, Youth Union, students, teachers, etc. (who are aged under 50, have received full doses of COVID-19 vaccines) to perform the following tasks: receive the information from people infected with COVID-19 at home according to regulations, take samples for testing, guide measures to carry out at-home quarantine, record information received from people subject to at-home quarantine, and immediately notify the information to health staff of mobile health stations and other assigned tasks; they enjoy the pandemic prevention and control regimes as prescribed from the local budget according to the “four-on-the-spot” motto; health centers of districts and towns shall be responsible for training and guiding “support teams monitoring people infected with COVID-19 at home” to monitor the health of people infected with COVID-19 at home; the Department of Health shall assign hospitals in the locality to provide professional guidance for mobile health stations.
2. Review and continue to effectively implement at-home quarantine for close contacts of confirmed cases (F1 cases) according to the City’s guidance and the Official Dispatch No. 5599/BYT-MT dated July 14, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on shortening the quarantine period, piloting at-home quarantine of F1 cases, managing the provision of treatment for COVID-19 patients.
3. Pursuant to the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 promulgating the Interim Regulation on “safe and flexible adaptation and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic” and the Decision No. 4800/QD-BYT dated October 12, 2021 of the Ministry of Health, issuing the Interim Guidance for implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021, assess the local pandemic risk levels on the scale of commune, ward, township with the smallest possible scale in order to promptly adjust and supplement appropriate administrative measures to ensure the work of pandemic prevention and control at each level, including the restriction/suspension of non-essential services in the localities depending on the pandemic risk levels (such as food and beverage service business establishments, crowded activities and events, etc.); Report on it to the City Steering Committee for Pandemic Prevention and Control according to regulations.
4. Mobilize resources at the localities, coordinate with the Department of Transport in proactively regulating and transporting mild and asymptomatic patients with confirmed COVID-19 (1st storey in COVID-19 treatment), transporting specimens and close contacts of confirmed cases (F1 cases), etc. in the localities to quarantine, receipt and treatment establishments when necessary in accordance with the directions in the Official Dispatch No. 26/CD-UBND dated December 02, 2021 of the City People's Committee.
The City People's Committee requests the Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts and towns to urgently direct the implementation of, and take full responsibility for, the pandemic prevention and control in the localities before the City People's Committee./.
FOR THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
FOR THE CHAIRPERSON
Chu Xuan Dung