HANOI PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
On adjusting a number of measures to prevent and control COVID-19 pandemic in the City
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, September 15, 2021
- Directors of Departments and sectors of the City;
- District-level Party secretaries;
- Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts, towns.
Pursuant to the Prime Minister's direction in the Official Telegram No. 71/CD-TTg dated September 06, 2021; Directive No. 06-CT/TU dated September 01, 2021 of the Municipal Party Standing Committee; implementing the Directive No. 20/CT-UBND dated September 03, 2021 and the Official Telegram No. 20/CD-UBND dated September 06, 2021 of the City People's Committee;
According to the Department of Health’s report dated September 14, 2021, the City has basically controlled the pandemic. Specifically, confirmed cases in the community in the last 3 weeks has tended to decrease in numbers, the large-scale screening test throughout the City has been basically completed; almost all of persons subject to the immunization have got the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. In the City, there are 01 district at very high risk (Thanh Xuan district), 02 districts at high risk (Hoang Mai, Dong Da districts), 09 districts at risk (Ba Dinh, Gia Lam, Hai Ba Trung, Hoai Duc, Hoan Kiem, Ha Dong, Thanh Tri, Thuong Tin, Dan Phuong districts) and the remaining 18 districts, towns at the new normal.
Implementing the Prime Minister’s direction in the Notice No. 241/TB-VPCP dated September 12, 2021 of the Government Office, conclusion of the standing agency of Hanoi municipal party committee in the Notice No. 486/TB-TU dated September 13, 2021, the City People's Committee requests Directors, Heads of Departments and sectors of the City, district-level Party secretaries and Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts, towns to implement the following contents:
1. Principles of implementation
- Continue to strictly comply with the Directive No. 20/CT-UBND dated September 03, 2021 of the Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee.
- Assess and classify zones according to risk levels and take appropriate measures for each zone in order to “protect green zones”, “turn yellow zones into green zones”, “narrow red zones”; review and narrow the blockade areas, ensure the strict implementation of quarantine in the localities.
- Maintain the operation of anti-pandemic “fortresses" in each ward, commune or township, at which the citizens shall be "soldiers" participating in pandemic prevention and control, with the synchronous and serious participation of the entire political system and citizens in the localities.
- Proactively implement plans to organize mobile health stations in communes, wards, townships to be ready to respond citizens’ health demands and ensure that citizens may access to health services early, remotely and right at localities.
- Avoid the two following tendencies: (1) Become negligent, drop the guard, rest on the laurels after a long period of pandemic prevention and control implementation; (2) Hastily loosen pandemic prevention and control measures without thoroughly making preparation and when the localities have not become safe from the pandemic.
2. From 12:00 on September 16, 2021, for districts, towns that have not recorded any confirmed cases in the community (from the time of implementation of the Directive No. 20/CT-UBND dated September 03, 2021 of the Chairman of the City People's Committee), the following business establishments are allowed to operate:
- Business establishments of stationery, books, school supplies and equipment.
- Business establishments providing repair services for vehicles, electronic and refrigeration equipment, and household appliances.
- Business establishments providing food and beverage services (only providing takeouts).They are required to close before 21:00 on a daily basis.
3. Organization of implementation
a) Business establishments and service providers
Business establishments and service providers shall operate under local authorities’ management, supervision and inspection. They are required to fully implement pandemic prevention and control measures as prescribed, make mandatory health declaration for their employees; comply with 5K; scan QR codes for customers being present at the establishments; regularly conduct the cleaning and disinfecting at the establishments; minimize the direct contact. Owners of business establishments and service providers must commit to, and take responsibility for, strict implementation of COVID-19 prevention and control measures as prescribed.
b) The Department of Health shall
- Assume the prime responsibility for and coordinate with relevant units in, closely following the direction of the Central and the City, developing guidance for the implementation of criteria, conditions, measures of loosening pandemic prevention and control and resuming activities according to the principle of ensuring the pandemic control, vaccine coverage, citizens' compliance, etc. and continuously monitoring and assessing the situation to promptly make adjustments in accordance with the pandemic development.
c) The Department of Information and Communications shall
- Coordinate with districts, towns in developing and implementing QR code scanning application plans for all citizens, restaurants, production and business establishments, service providers, shopping centers and supermarkets, etc. in the City.
- Strengthen the application of information technology in the COVID-19 prevention and control, accelerate digital transformation in all fields of the City.
c) The City Public Security shall
- Coordinate with relevant units in maintaining the control at checkpoints of the City.
- Regularly organize the inspection and strictly handle cases of violation against regulations on pandemic prevention and control.
- Coordinate with units of the Ministry of Public Security, Department of Information and Communications, Department of Health in quickly using software to manage citizens' movement and pandemic prevention and control data in the direction of integrating related data into citizens’ code.
e) People's Committees of districts, towns shall
- Define principles and criteria for assessing the safety level in pandemic prevention and control for business and service activities in the localities; direct the People's Committees of wards, communes and townships to guide business establishments and service providers in the localities to strictly comply with regulations on pandemic prevention and control and do business, ensuring citizens' livelihood.
- Regularly organize the inspection and strictly handle production and business establishments, service providers failing to comply with the City's regulations on pandemic prevention and control.
- Direct the People's Committees of wards, communes and townships to organize mobile health stations in the localities according to the above principles; make statistics on persons with underlying diseases, persons at risk and places at high risk of infection in the localities.
4. Departments and sectors of the City, People's Committees of districts, towns are assigned, based on their functions, tasks and management areas, to urgently review and assess the implementation results after the period of social distancing imposition, the recent pandemic situation to report information and propose pandemic prevention and control measures and plans to resume production and business activities after September 21, 2021; submit a report to the City People's Committee (and the Department of Health) no later than September 17, 2021.
The Department of Health shall assume the prime responsibility for collecting opinions of units, advising, proposing and reporting the City People's Committee before September 18, 2021 for consideration and issuance of the Directive on measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic in the City in the new period.
The units are required to seriously implement this Official Dispatch./.
FOR THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
Chu Ngoc Anh