Official Dispatch 2681/UBND-KGVX 2021 on 7-day concentrated quarantine for qualified entrants in Hanoi
translation of the Official Gazette of the Vietnam News Agency
HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
Regarding the implementation of 7-day concentrated quarantine for qualified entrants
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, August 18, 2021
- The Provincial-level Department of Health;
- The Hanoi Capital High Command;
- Hanoi Public Security Department;
- People’s Committees of districts and towns.
On August 04, 2021, the Ministry of Health issued the Official Dispatch No. 6288/CV-MT on shortening the concentrated quarantine period for fully vaccinated entrants; the Official Dispatch No. 2974/LS-PL dated August 06, 2021, of the Consular Department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, guiding the inspection and recognition of the vaccination certificate, certificate of recovery from COVID-19 issued by foreign agencies. In order to implement and ensure the COVID-19 prevention and control, the Hanoi People’s Committee requests Departments, branches, People’s Committees of districts and towns, and relevant units to perform the following tasks:
1.1. Entrants permitted to enter the capital city of Hanoi shall be subjected to a seven-day quarantine period and another seven-day medical surveillance if they satisfy the following conditions:
- Possessing a negative SARS-CoV-2 test certificate (by RT-PCR/RT-LAMP method) issued within 72 hours before exiting (hereinafter referred to as the SARS-CoV-2 test certificate).
- Possessing a certificate of having received full doses of COVID-19 vaccine with the last dose taken at least 14 days and not more than 12 months before the entry time (hereinafter referred to as the COVID-19 vaccination certificate) or a certificate of the positive test for SAR-COV-2 by RT-PCR method of single sample no more than 06 months up to the time of entry and a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 or equivalent papers evidencing the recovery from COVID-19 issued by the competent agencies of the curing countries (hereinafter referred to as the papers evidencing the recovery from COVID-19).