|Issuing body:||Effective date:|
|Official number:||75-TB/BCD||Signer:||Tran Dinh Khoa|
|Issuing date:||09/09/2021||Effect status:|
VUNG TAU CITY PARTY COMMITTEE
VUNG TAU CITY STEERING COMMITTEE FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF VIETNAM
Vung Tau, September 09, 2021
ON CONCLUSION OF VUNG TAU CITY STEERING COMMITTEE FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
At the meeting held on September 09, 2021
On September 09, 2021, Vung Tau City Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control (hereinafter referred to as the Steering Committee) holds a meeting on traffic control and implementation of social distancing in the City from September 09, 2021, to September 22, 2021. Secretary of Vung Tau City Party Committee Tran Ding Khoa - Head of the Steering Committee chairs the meeting.
The Steering Committee assesses that the pandemic still remains complicated, therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the management of the implementation of social distancing in the area, focusing on tightening the citizens’ circulation during the social distancing period. In order to effectively and drastically implement the pandemic prevention and control, the Steering Committee concludes as follows:
To agree to strengthen the management and tightening of the circulation, minimize the citizens’ movement during the social distancing period, by dividing time frame, separating traffic flows for those who are permitted to join traffic. To be specific:
1. Regarding those who are permitted to join traffic and time:
- For cadres, civil servants, and employees working as planned by agencies and units located in the area: The allowed time to move or join traffic is from 6:00 to 8:00 and 17:00 to 19:00 every day (they must have travel papers and QR codes as prescribed).
- For registered cargo trucks, green channeling vehicles, cargo trucks at fishing ports, etc.: The allowed time to travel is from 18:00 to 06:00 of the following day, (with travel papers and QR codes as prescribed); such vehicles must comply with the principle of “one route, two destinations”, delivery of goods at the specified or registered location.
- For freight forwarders (shippers) and groups going shopping for residents (registered): The allowed time for movement is from 7:00 to 18:00 every day (they must have travel papers and QR codes as prescribed).
- For districts and communes: To build checkpoints to control and manage local entrance and exit with the motto of "close-lock" to prevent people from moving from one area to another during the prescribed period. To be specific:
+ The time to open the checkpoint gate is from 6:00 to 8:00 in the morning and from 17:00 to 19:00.
+ The time to close the checkpoint gate is from 8:00 to 17:00. During this period, no one is allowed in or out, except for pandemic prevention and control forces and other special cases as permitted by authorities.
- For special cases:
+ Forces participating in pandemic prevention and control of the City, departments, units, wards, or communes: Must have cards issued by heads of their agencies to perform pandemic prevention and control according to the agencies’ plans.
- Small business households and traders operating in the Paradise area can operate from 00:00 to 07:00 daily.
- Other special cases performing urgent tasks such as medical examination and treatment or emergency must obtain a permit from the ward- or commune-level authorities (through the hotline). Wards and communes shall grant permits through QR codes or grant papers for citizens.
2. Vung Tau City People's Committee and the Center for Disease Control of the City are assigned to urgently direct the Public Security of the City to assume the prime responsibility for and coordinate with the security group and checkpoints, Urban Management Division of the City and relevant units in, developing plans on establishing checkpoints to patrol and tighten management of people circulating in the area. The specific time and time frame for each case must be strictly controlled in order to minimize people and vehicles circulating in the area.
3. The Public Security of the City is assigned to develop and implement plans on establishing checkpoints at localities, strictly handle cases of violation of regulations on circulation during the social distancing period.
4. The Steering Committees for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of wards and communes are assigned to arrange “one separate entrance and exit” on their respective areas, prepare forces and coordinate with the Public Security of the City in establishing checkpoints to control peoples and vehicles entering or leaving their areas; rationally separate traffic flows, control and “lock” all alleys (especially interconnected alleys).
Heads of the Steering Committee, Commanders of the Command Centers shall take responsibility to the City Steering Committee and the City Command Center for any violations related to the management of citizens' movement and circulation during the social distancing period.
The social distancing period from September 09, 2021, to September 22, 2021, is the decisive time for Vung Tau City to complete the task and bring the City back to the new normal, Vung Tau City Steering Committee hereby requires the People's Committee and Command Center of the City and the Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of wards and communes to show the highest political determination, focus on accomplishing the set goals.
HEAD OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE
Tran Dinh Khoa