|Nguyen Van Tho
THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF BA RIA - VUNG TAU PROVINCE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ba Ria - Vung Tau, July 31, 2021
- Departments and sectors;
- People's Committees of districts, towns and cities.
Implementing the Prime Minister’s Public Telegram No. 1063/CD-TTg dated July 31, 2021 on Covid-19 prevention and control; for the purpose of focusing on proactively preventing and controlling the pandemic according to the risk levels, towards better control of the pandemic, protecting people's health and life, soon bringing life back to “the new normal”, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee decides as follows:
- From 00:00 August 01, 2021, the people are not allowed to leave their place of residence (except for the persons having the permission of the authorities) until the end of the duration of social distancing.
- To continue the imposition of social distancing measure in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province in line with the Prime Minister’s Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020 from 00:00 August 02, 2021 to the end of August 15, 2021.
The heads of Departments, sectors, Steering Committees for Covid-19 Prevention and Control, Chairpersons of People's Committees of districts, towns and cities shall continue to strictly, thoroughly and effectively implement the Direction of the Provincial People's Committee in the Official Dispatch No. 8614/UBND-VP dated July 18, 2021 and relevant regulations on Covid-19 prevention and control, at the same time, accelerate the implementation of the following measures:
- Directing the strictly compliance with the “4-on-spot” motto, regulations on pandemic prevention and control, maintaining the anti-pandemic results, avoiding the spreading of the pandemic in the localities, concurrently coordinating with and supporting the localities with complicated pandemic situation in the province; widely propagandizing, strictly controlling and promptly performing the necessary measures to support the people’s health and life. Promptly detecting the confirmed Covid-19 case (F0), quickly separating F0 from the community, tracking the cases in contact with F0 (F1, F2, etc.); zoning, taking samples and testing thoroughly people in the areas with confirmed cases, blockaded areas, and areas with high-risk infection.
- Effectively implementing regimes and policies to support the people; firmly grasping the situation, having solutions to prevent the lack of essential necessities.
- Inspecting and monitoring the heads of affiliated agencies and units, People's Committees of communes, wards, townships in formulating plans of implementation of pandemic prevention and control regulations, ensuring the prompt implementation of directions of all levels in all residential areas, villages, hamlets and households; strengthening and promoting the role of community-based COVID-19 working groups.
- The heads of departments, sectors and localities shall formulate the plans, scenarios to implement “the dual goals”, ensuring concurrently the prevention and control of the pandemic and completion of 2021 national defense, security and socio-economic development objectives.
3. The Department of Health shall:
- Speed up the vaccination, ensuring the safety, effectiveness, right subjects, and roadmap defined in the plan; avoid vaccine selection, taking advantage of positions in order that wrong subjects are vaccinated and negative problems in the vaccination.
- Effectively organize the system, network of care and treatment of confirmed SARS-CoV-2 cases according to the treatment levels, focus on and prioritize resources and improve the quality of treatment, especially for patients being progressing severely, for the purpose of no deaths.
- Strengthen the mobilization of health staff (especially intensive care staff), including staff in public and private establishments in participating in the pandemic prevention and control in the localities. Take measures to improve the quality and increase quantity of doctors, nurses and technicians. Allocate the force of doctors, assistant doctors ready to support the localities with complicated pandemic situation, large number of confirmed cases. Formulate plans for affordable use of health force. For localities where the health force is not required, propose the Provincial People’s Committee to allocate other force and the people for the implementation.
- Review and propose the suitable regimes and policies for heath force and frontline force; focus on spiritual encouragement, ensuring their personal protective equipment, giving material support to the health force and forces directly participating in the pandemic prevention and control.
- Formulate and implement the plan of purchase of medical supplies and equipment; avoiding arising negative issues.
- The Department of Information and Communications shall coordinate with the Department of Health in, timely publicizing information on pandemic prevention and control in order that the people know, support and actively participate in the implementation of pandemic prevention and control measures.
- The Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs is assigned to investigate and grasp the situation of poor people, people in facing difficulties in the province; the people of the Ba Ria - Vung Tau province residing in the provinces and cities that impose the social distancing measure in accordance with the Directive No. 16/CT-TTg to propose the Provincial People’s Committee for suitable supporting measures.
- The Departments of Industry and Trade, Agriculture and Rural Development, the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities shall formulate the specific plans to get the production, circulation, consumption of goods ready for the current situation and worse pandemic situation.
- The provincial public security shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Provincial Military Command, Provincial Border Guard Command in, proactively taking measures to ensure security and order, social security, avoid being passive, unprepared, handling the subjects inciting the people and effecting security and order, social security, apart from the participation in pandemic prevention and control.
- The Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and unions in the province shall improve the people’s awareness of “the pandemic prevention and control is to protect yourself, your family and the community”, mobilize the people to actively participate in pandemic prevention and control; uphold the spirit of solidarity, promote the spirit of "every citizen is a soldier, each family, neighborhood, residential group is a fortress in pandemic prevention", make a determined effort to manage the Covid-19 pandemic in the near future.
- All levels and sectors shall strengthen the inspection, supervision and urge of implementation of directions of the Government, Ministries, sectors, the Provincial People's Committee’s Official Dispatch No. 8614/UBND-VP dated July 18, 2021, regulations of pandemic prevention and control and this Official Dispatch./.
Nguyen Van Tho