Inter-sectoral Guidance 21306/HDLN-YT-GDDT Hanoi 2021 on plans when detecting suspected cases, F0, F1 and F2 cases
Plans for cases of recording F0 cases in schools
In order to ensure safety in the prevention and control of COVID-19 in schools on the principle of “safe and flexible adaptation to, and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”, on December 03, 2021, the Department of Health and the Department of Education and Training issue the Inter-Sectoral Guidance No. 21306/HDLN-YT-GDDT on the COVID-19 prevention and control plans when detecting COVID-19 confirmed cases (F0), COVID-19 suspected cases, contacts of confirmed cases (F1), contacts of F1 cases (F2).
Accordingly, when F0 cases are recorded in a school, the school's pandemic prevention and control plans in case of recording COVID-19 infected cases shall be immediately activated; and such shall be reported to the local Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
Besides, the school shall notify and request the F0 cases not to voluntarily move to other places, not to come into close contact with other people within 1 meter, to wear medical face masks and wait for instructions and treatment. F0 cases shall be instructed to move along the routed passage to the temporary quarantine room; etc.
The entire school shall be temporarily put under lockdown and request every class to stay on the spot. Accurate information shall be provided to all staff, teachers, employees and students present at the school, so as not to cause confusion or anxiety among them. In which , the temporary lockdown of the area related to F0 cases depends on the movement of F0 cases (students, staff, teachers of one class or multiple classes); the lockdown scale can be the entire school, or each floor/study area, workplace, or classroom related to F0 cases.
For further details of the Instruction 21306/HDLN-YT-GDDT, Click here
translation of the Official Gazette of the Vietnam News Agency
HANOI PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 03, 2021
On the COVID-19 prevention and control plans when detecting COVID-19 confirmed cases (F0), COVID-19 suspected cases, contacts of confirmed cases (F1), contacts of F1 cases (F2)
I. DIRECTIVE DOCUMENTS
- Decision No. 3638/QD-BYT dated July 30, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on promulgating the “Interim Guidance on Surveillance and Prevention of COVID-19”.
- Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 of the Government promulgating the Interim Regulation on “safe and flexible adaptation to, and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic”.
- Decision No. 4800/QD-BYT dated October 12, 2021 of the Ministry of Health, issuing the Interim Guidance for implementation of Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP.
- Decision No. 9472/BYT-MT dated November 8, 2021 of the Ministry of Health on the implementation of Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 of the Government.
- Official Dispatch No. 4726/BGDDT-GDTC dated October 15, 2021 of the Ministry of Education and Training on organizing the on-site teaching at education institutions.
- Plan No. 895/KH-BGDDT dated September 9, 2021 on ensuring safety in COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control of the education sector in the 2021-2022 school year.
- Inter-sectoral Guidance No. 3668/HDLN:SGDDT-YT dated October 25, 2021 on prevention and control of COVID-19 when students return to school in new normal conditions.
- Official Dispatch No. 7020/BYT-MT dated August 25, 2021 regarding quarantine for children for COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Official Dispatch No. 914/BYT-MT dated February 26, 2020 of the Ministry of Health on strengthening the prevention and control of COVID-19 pandemic in schools and dormitories.
- Official Dispatch No. 1244/BYT-MT dated March 13, 2020 of the Ministry of Health guiding the handling of cases of fever, cough and shortness of breath recorded in schools.
- Official Dispatch No. 1583/BGDDT-GDTC dated May 7, 2020 of the Ministry of Education and Training on the implementation of pandemic prevention and control measures.
- Official Dispatch No. 4095/UBND-KGVX dated November 19, 2021 of the Hanoi People's Committee guiding home quarantine for contacts of confirmed cases (F1).