List of civil cryptography products imported or exported under licenses
On June 09, 2023, the Government issues Decree No. 32/2023/ND-CP amending and supplementing the Government’s Decree No. 53/2018/ND-CP dated April 16, 2018, on amending the Government’s Decree No. 58/2016/ND-CP dated July 01, 2016, on the sale and provision of civil cryptography products and services and the exportation or importation of civil cryptography products. To be specific:
1. The Government issues the new List of civil cryptography products exported and imported under license, replacing List of civil cryptography products exported and imported under license in Decree No. 58/2016/ND-CP, including:
- Printing machinery using printing means of plates (composition rollers), cylinders and other printing components of heading 84.42; other printers, copying machines and facsimile machines, whether or not combined; parts and accessories thereof;
- Automatic data processing machines and units thereof; magnetic or optical readers, machines for transcribing data onto data media in coded form and machines for processing such data;
- Telephone sets, including telephones for cellular networks or for other wireless networks;
- Discs, tapes, solid-state non-volatile storage devices, “smart cards”, etc.
2. If the licenses to export and import civil cryptography products whose names match with those defined in Vietnam's nomenclature of exports and imports were granted to enterprises before June 9, 2023, they shall remain valid for customs procedures according to the expiry date on the licenses.
This Decree takes effect on the date of its signing.