On March 21, 2023, the Ministry of Transport issues Circular No. 2/2023/TT-BGTVT on technical safety and environmental protection inspection of road motor vehicles.
Article 1, Circular 2/3023/TT-BGTVT amends and supplements automobile inspection dossier prescribed in Clause 1 Article 6, Circular No. 16/2021/TT-BGTVT as follows: Accordingly, the automobile inspection dossier includes:
- Produce vehicle registration paper or an appointment letter for the issuance of the vehicle registration certificate.
- Vehicle registration papers can be;
- Vehicle registration certificate;
- A credit institution’s original copy of the written confirmation of keeping the original vehicle registration certificate (enclosed with a vehicle registration certificate copy) of the mortgaged vehicle;
- A copy of the vehicle registration certificate certified by a financial leasing institution (enclosed with a vehicle registration certificate copy) (new regulations).
- A copy of the factory quality inspection note, for domestically manufactured or assembled motor vehicles (except for liquidated motor vehicles);
- An original inspection certificate of a refurbished motor vehicle for compliance with technical safety and environmental protection requirements, for newly refurbished motor vehicles;
- A copy of the vehicle's chassis number and engine number, in case motor vehicles are exempted from inspection.
- A declaration of relevant information in the form of tracking dossier (new regulations).Circular No. 2/2023/TT-BGTVT takes effect on March 22, 2023.