On April 03, 2023, the Government issues the Decree No. 10/2023/ND-CP on amending and supplementing a number of decrees guiding the implementation of the Land Law.
Accordingly, the Decree 10/2023 supplements Article 68a to the Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP Conditions and criteria for changing use purpose of land for rice cultivation, land for protection forests and land for special-use forests to other purposes for investment project implementation:
- Having an investment project of which the investment policy is approved, or having been granted with an investment registration certificate;
- Being compliant with the district-level land use master plan or investment project included in the district-level annual land use master plan approved;
- Having a plan on the planting of replacement forests, or a document on fulfillment of the obligation to pay for the planting of replacement forests (for the cases of changing use purpose of land for protection forests);
- Having the plan to use the topsoil, and a document on fulfillment of the obligation to pay for the protection and development of paddy land (for the cases of changing the use purpose of paddy land to other purposes);
- Conducting preliminary environmental impact assessment and environmental impact assessment in accordance with the law on environmental protection (if any).
Besides, Decree 10/2023 amends and supplements many new contents in issuing the land use rights certificate; order for land transfer; land lease, and land recovery...
Decree No. 10/2023/ND-CP takes effect on May 20, 2023.