On September 15, 2022, the Government issues Decree No. 64/2022/ND-CP on amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Decrees regulating business activities in civil aviation.
Accordingly, Decree 64 simplifies a number of administrative procedures in civil aviation as follows:
- Procedures for registration of IDERA
- Procedure to grant or re-grant of the airport business license
- Passenger terminal operation, cargo terminal and warehouse operation services
In particular, cargo terminal and warehouse operation services are not required to satisfy the conditions on the minimum capital resources and business maintainance.
Accordingly, regulations on conditions for grant of licenses for the provision of aviation services at airports and airfields are amended as follows:
- An enterprise wishing to provide aviation services at an airport or airfield must meet the conditions and be appraised and evaluated by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam on the basis of relevant subsectors.
- It must have an organizational apparatus ensuring the provision of services directly related to aviation activities in airports and airfields, and employees who have appropriate licenses and certificates, and meet professional requirements for the operation of airports and airfields;
- Have facilities, equipment, and other necessary conditions to ensure aviation safety and security; meet capital conditions stipulated by the Government.
Besides, the dossier of licenses for provision of aviation services at an airport and airfield includes:
- A written request for grant of the license
- An enterprise's copies of documents explaining the satisfaction
- Equipment ensuring the security and condition on capital;
- The original or a certified electronic copy (in case of sending the dossier in the electronic environment) of the capital confirmation document;
Additionally, airport enterprises providing passenger terminal operation, cargo terminal, and warehouse operation services are not required to satisfy the conditions on the minimum level of capital for establishment and maintenance.
This Decree takes effect on September 15, 2022.