On October 14, 2022, the General Department of Taxation issues Decision No. 1606/QD-TCT issuing the Plan detailing the implementation of solutions in the tax administration prescribed in the Scheme on strengthening the tax administration and anti-loss of revenues on lands and real estate.
Accordingly, in order to build, and improve the legal basis on lands, the Plan prescribes the tasks as follows:
- In 2022:
- Amend and supplement the guidelines on applying the land price coefficient to the enterprise income tax from real estate transfer activities prescribed in Circular No. 78/2014/TT-BTC.
- Amend and supplement the guidelines on applying the land price coefficient to the personal income tax from real estate transfer activities prescribed in the Decrees guiding the personal income tax.
- Before 2025:
- Amend and supplement the guidelines on applying the land price to the registration fee price from real estate transfer activities prescribed in Decrees guiding the registration fee.
- Improve the management regime on suitable land price, separate the regulations on land price for compensation, resettlement for the land price for defining financial responsibilities, issuing the criteria and sanctions to build land price list compilation which is suitable with the market principles in localities.
- Complete regulations on payment regulations via banks for real estate transfer activities; regulations on real estate trading by real estate trading floor.
- Amend the Civil Law and Law on Notarization with the regulations relating to the authorizations to avoid taking advantage of tax evasion from real estate transfer.
- Regulations on organization responsibility on notary practice on civil transactions on real estate transfer.
- Research on the higher tax rate in transferring in the case of real estate speculation and ownership in a short time...