On July 29, 2022, the State Bank of Vietnam issues the Circular No. 10/2022/TT-NHNN guiding the foreign exchange control for issuing bonds into the international market for enterprises not guaranteed by the Government.
Article 7 of this Circular prescribes the registration procedure for international bond issuance as follows:
- Before offering bonds:
- When the plan of international bond issuance is approved, issuing organization submits 01 dossiers in accordance with Article 6 of this Circular (except Clause 8, 9, 10) to the Foreign Exchange Administration of the State Bank of Vietnam within 20 working days before offering bonds.
- The State Bank of Vietnam shall confirm or refuse the issuance limit within 08 working days after receiving valid dossiers.
- Before offering bonds: Issuing organizations submit components of the dossier prescribed in Clause 8, 9 and 10, Article 6 of this Circular.
- Time for the procedure:
- The State Bank of Vietnam shall check the completeness and validity of the dossier within 10 working days after receiving valid dossiers.
- The State Bank of Vietnam shall confirm the registration of international bond issuance within 02 working days after receiving valid dossiers.