On July 29, 2022, the State Bank of Vietnam issues the Circular No. 10/2022/TT-NHNN guiding the foreign exchange management regarding the issuance of bonds to the international market by enterprises not entitled to the government guarantee.
Accordingly, this Circular prescribes the components of dossiers of registration of international bond issuance are:
- A written request for registration of international bond issuance was made according to Appendix 01 to this Circular.
- A legal dossier of an issuing organization comprises The enterprise registration certificate (copy), establishment license/investment certificate, and amending documents (if any).
- An original/copy of the international bond issuance plan approved by the competent authority
- An original/copy of a document approving the international bond issuance plan.
- Originals/copies of the competent authority's written approvals of an issuing organization’s investment programs and plans; capital increase plans...
- A report on contents relating to the satisfaction of regulations on the holding rate of foreign investors.
- A report on the satisfaction of limits of foreign loans; satisfaction of the prudential ratios and safety ratios..
- A copy of the State Securities Commission's written approval of the offering of bonds to the international market
- A copy of the agreement relating to the issuance in a foreign language and its Vietnamese translation
- Copies of contracts or other agreements in foreign languages and their Vietnamese translations. This Circular takes effect on September 15, 2022.