On September 12, 2022, the Government issues the No. 63/2022/ND-CP defining the functions, tasks, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Accordingly, the organizational structure of the Ministry of Home Affairs is changed from 22 units to 20 units, The General Affairs Department and the Cadres, Civil Servant and Public Employee Training and Retraining Department. In particular, the units directly under the Ministry of Home Affairs include:
1. The Organization and Payroll Department.
2. The Local Administrations Department.
3. The Civil Servants and Public Employees Department.
4. The Wage Department.
5. The Non-Governmental Organizations Department
6. The Administrative Reform Department
7. The International Cooperation Department.
8. The Legal Department.
9. The Planning and Finance Department
10. The Youth Affairs Department.
11. The Organization and Personnel Department.
12. The Inspectorate.
13. The Office.
14. The State Records Management and Archives Department of Vietnam.
15. The Central Emulation and Commendation Committee.
16. The Government Committee for Religious Affairs.
17. The National Academy of Public Administration.
18. The State Organization Science Institute.
19. The State Organization Journal.
20. The Information Center.
The units are administrative units assisting the Minister in performing the state management function:
- The Organization and Payroll Department; the Local Administrations Department; the Civil Servants and Public Employees Department; the Wage Department; the Non-Governmental Organizations Department; the Administrative Reform Department; the International Cooperation Department; the Legal Department; the Planning and Finance Department; the Youth Affairs Department; the Organization and Personnel Department.
- The Inspectorate, the Office, the State Records Management and Archives Department of Vietnam.
The units are non-business units serving the Ministry’s state management function: the State Organization Science Institute, the State Organization Journal, and the Information Center.
The functions, tasks, and powers of the General Affairs Department and the Cadres, Civil Servant, and Public Employee Training and Retraining Department stay the same until the Minister of Home Affairs finishes the transfer and arrangement of personnel.This Circular takes effect on September 15, 2022.