The Ministry of Health issues the List and issuance of registration numbers of medical devices serving COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control in emergency cases in the Circular No. 06/2022/TT-BYT which is issued and takes effect on August 01, 2022.
Accordingly, the Ministry of Health promulgates the list of 12 medical devices serving COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control in emergencies, including:
1. PCR machine.
2. Chemicals (biological products) for the operation of PCR machines for testing for SARS-CoV-2.
3. SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen/antibody test kit.
4. High-performance ventilator, invasive and non-invasive ventilator, non-invasive ventilator, HFNC oxygen machine, portable ventilator.
5. Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) machine.
6. Mobile X-ray equipment.
7. Blood gas analyzer (that may measure electrolytes, lactate, hematocrit).
8. Patient monitor with ≥ 5 parameters.
9. Electric syringe pump; Infusion pump.
10. Defibrillators with pacing option.
11. Blood clotting time testing machine.12. Cardiac output monitor