On December 21, 2022, the Government issues Decree No. 104/2022/ND-CP on amending and supplementing the Decrees on the submission, presentation of household registration books, paper temporary residence books in making administrative procedures, and supplying public services.
Accordingly, the Government amends the Decrees as follows:
- Decree No. 61/2015/ND-CP on job creation policies and National Employment Fund.
- Decree No. 146/2018/ND-CP detailing, and guiding measures to implement, a number of articles of the Law on Health Insurance
- Decree No. 116/2016/ND-CP on policies on supporting students and high schools in communes and towns with extremely difficult conditions.
- Decree No. 105/2020/ND-CP on development policies of preschool education
- Decree No. 81/2021/ND-CP prescribing collection and management of tuition fees of education institutions affiliated with national education programs; policies on tuition fee exemption, reduction, and financing for learning fees; service fees in education and training sectors.
- Decree No. 168/2016/ND-CP stocking forests, orchards, and water surface areas in the management boards for special-use forest and protective forests and state one-member limited liability companies of agriculture and forestry
- Decree No. 100/2015/ND-CP on social housing development and management
- Decree No. 137/2013/ND-CP detailing a number of articles of the Electricity Law and the Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Electricity Law
- Decree No. 99/2015/ND-CP detailing, and guiding measures to implement, a number of articles of the Law on Housing
- Decree No. 134/2016/ND-CP detailing a number of articles of, and providing measures to implement, the Law on Import Duty and Export Duty
- Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP detailing a number of articles of Land Law
- Decree No. 19/2011/ND-CP detailing, and guiding measures to implement, a number of articles of the Law on Adoption
At the same time, Article 14 of Decree 104 also prescribes the exploitation and usage of information on a residence to solve the administrative procedure, public service supplies in the forms as follows:
- The function of the information system for solving ministerial-level and provincial-level administrative procedures which have been connected with the National Database/National Public Service Portal
- Electronic identity accounts in the VneID application.
- Reader devices that are connected with the National Database on population (including QR reader devices or chip reader devices in the citizen identification with a chip).
This Decree takes effect on January 01, 2023.