On October 05, 2022, the Ministry of Finance issues Circular No. 61/2022/TT-BTC providing guidance on estimates, use and a final payment of budget for compensation, support, and resettlement due to the State’s land expropriation.
Accordingly, expenditures on compensation, support, and resettlement shall be as follows:
- Disseminating policies and regulations on compensation, support, and resettlement due to the State’s land expropriation; influencing relevant entities.
- Investigating, exploring, measuring, and checking.
- Setting up, assessing, approving, and publicizing the plan for compensation, support, and resettlement;
- Paying compensation; support and resettlement under the plans which are approved in accordance with law provisions;
- Examining, and providing instructions on the implementation of compensation policies, dealing with any difficulty that may arise from the compensation activities which are approved by the state agencies in accordance with law provisions.
Renting work office and equipment provided for the compensation, support, and resettlement for the organization which is in charge of compensation and appraisal agencies.
- Printing and copying materials, purchasing stationery and office supplies, and paying petrol costs;
- Hiring employees charged with working on compensation, support, and resettlement (if any);
- Other relevant expenditures to the compensation, support, and resettlement.
This Circular takes effect on November 20, 2022.