The Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs hereby promulgates Circular No. 24/2022/TT-BLDTBXH prescribing the allowance in kind for laborers working in dangerous and hazardous conditions.
Accordingly, Article 4 prescribes the allowances in kind shall be rationed on a daily basis and of monetary value at the following levels:
- Level 1: VND 13,000 (increased by VND 3,000)
- Level 2: VND 20,000 (increased by VND 5,000)
- Level 3: VND 26,000 (increased by VND 6,000)
- Level 4: VND 32,000 (increased by VND 7,000)
Laborers shall be entitled to the allowance in kind when fully satisfying the following conditions:
- The first condition: Performing occupations or jobs on the list of particularly heavy, hazardous, or dangerous occupations and jobs or the list of heavy, hazardous, or dangerous occupations and jobs promulgated by the Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
- The second condition: Currently working in a labor environment in which at least one of the two elements exists:
Dangerous or hazardous elements which fail to satisfy permissible hygiene standards and regulations as prescribed by the Ministry of Health.
Being in contact with at least one element which is scored 4 points or higher, in the group “In contact with sources of infectious diseases under the Law on Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases”
Circular No. 24/2022/TT-BLDTBXH takes effect on March 01, 2023.