On July 29, 2022, the State Bank of Vietnam issues Circular No. 10/2022/TT-NHNN guiding the foreign exchange management regarding the issuance of bonds to international market by enterprises not entitled to government guarantee
Clause 2, Article 9, Circular 10 prescribes that the issuing organization may only notify in writing to the State Bank, without registering for change to the following information:
- Change in the time of capital withdrawal, principal payment within 10 working days compared to the plan;
- Change in address of the issuing organization;
- Change in the trade name of the banks providing account services where the issuing organization opens foreign loan or payment accounts;
- Change in the plan for payment of interests and charges of the international bond issuance compared to the plan certified by the State Bank;
- Increase or decrease in the amount of capital withdrawal, principal, interest or charge payment within the scope of 100 currency units of the currency of the foreign loans, compared to the amount stated in the written certification of registration, or registration for change of international bond issuance;
- Change in the amount of principal payment due to the bonds are converted or swapped into stocks, for the convertible or swappable international bond issuance of public companies, securities companies and securities investment fund management companies;
Change in the amount of capital withdrawal, actual principal payment of a specific period that is less than the amount stated in the plan.
This Circular takes effect on September 15, 2022.