On June 24, 2022, the Government issues the Decree No. 42/2022/ND-CP providing regulations on the provision of online information and public services by the State agencies in the cyber environment.
In accordance with the Article 5, the Decree 42, the website or web portal of a State agency means a unified and centralized information channel of a state agency in the cyber environment.
Besides, based on specific conditions, state agencies shall deploy different information channels for organizations and individuals in the cyber environment as follows: In particulars:
- Ministerial- and provincial-level data portals:
- The ministerial-level data portal is integrated with the National Data Portal and is a component portal of the web portals of ministries, ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies;
- The provincial-level data portal is integrated with the National Data Portal and is a component portal of the web portals of the People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities
- Social networks permitted by the State agencies to provide information in the cyber environment as prescribed by law
- Applications on mobile devices permitted by State agencies to provide information in the cyber environment shall be deployed centrally, uniformly and shared within the scope of ministries, sectors and localities- Telephone switchboards.