On April 18, 2023, the Minister of Planning and Investment hereby issues the Circular No. 02/2023/TT-BKHDT on amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular No. 01/2021/TT-BKHDT dated March 16, 2021, guiding enterprise registration.
Accordingly, Circular 02 supplements a number of regulations on business household registration via electronic information network as follows:
- A dossier for business household registration via electronic information network comprises the documents specified in Decree 01/2021 and is displayed in the form of e-document. Dossiers for business household registration via electronic information network are as legally valid as dossiers for business household registration in paper form.
- E-documents may be in the format of “.doc” or “.docx” or “.pdf”.
- Dossiers for business household registration via electronic information network shall be accepted when the following requirements are fully met:
- The dossier comprises sufficient papers which are fully filled according to regulations applicable to paper dossiers and have been converted into e-documents.
- E-documents must be named consistently with the names of documents in paper dossiers.
- Business household owners, household members or other individuals who sign business household registration dossiers may use their digital signatures to sign e-documents directly or sign paper documents and then scan the paper documents;
- Information declared on the information system must be sufficient and accurate as those declared in the paper dossier, covering information on the telephone number and email of the dossier submitter;
- The dossier must be authenticated with the digital signature of the business household owner or the person authorized by the business household owner to carry out business household registration procedures.
- In case of authorization, the dossier must be enclosed with the papers and documents specified in Clause 4, Article 84 of Decree No. 01/2021.
- The time limit for a business household to modify or supplement its dossier for business household registration via the electronic information network is 60 days after the district-level business registration agency issues a request for dossier modification or supplementation.
Past this time limit, if the district-level business registration agency does not receive the modified or supplemented dossier from the business household, it shall cancel the business household registration dossier according to the set process on the information system on business household registration.
Procedure for Business household registration:
Business household registration via electronic information network means that a business household founder or business household carries out the procedures for business household registration in accordance with Decree 01/2021/ND-CP on the information system on business household registration.
- The applicant for household business registration shall declare information, upload e-documents, and use a digital signature to authenticate the business household registration dossier according to the process on the information system on business household registration.
- The district-level business registration agency shall return the receipt of the dossier and the results of the procedure according to the process on the information system on business household registration.
Modes of payment of business household registration fees
- Pay the business household registration fee at the time of submitting the business household registration dossier.
The fee can be paid directly at the business household registration office at the district level or transferred to the account of the district-level business registration agency or using the online payment service of the National Public Service Portal.
The business registration fee shall not be refunded to the business household if it is not granted a business household registration certificate.
Circular No. 02/2023/TT-BKHDT takes effect on July 01, 2023.