Decree No. 15/2021/ND-CP detailing on management of construction investment projects
Conditions for the grant of construction practice certificates
The Decree No. 15/2021/ND-CP on detailing a number of contents on management of construction investment projects is issued by the Government on March 03, 2021.
An individual shall be granted a construction practice certificate if he/she meets the following conditions: Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by the law; Possessing a residence or work permit in Vietnam, for foreigners and overseas Vietnamese; Possessing trained qualifications and working time and experience relevant to the practice certificate; Passing the test in the field applied for the grant of a practice certificate.
Individuals shall send 01 set of dossier applying for the issuance of the practice certificate to the practice certificate-granting agency online or by post or in person. Within 20 days from the date on which a valid dossier is received, the competent agency shall be responsible for granting the construction practice certificates.
This Decree takes effect from the signing date.
For further details of the Decree 15/2021/ND-CP, Click here
translation of the Official Gazette of the Vietnam News Agency
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, March 3, 2021
Detailing a number of provisions on management of construction investment projects
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of the Government; and the November 22, 2019 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Organization of the Government and the Law on Organization of Local Administration;
Pursuant to the June 18, 2014 Law on Construction; and the June 17, 2020 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Construction;
Pursuant to the June 17, 2020 Law on Investment;
Pursuant to the June 13, 2019 Law on Public Investment;
Pursuant to the June 18, 2020 Law on Investment in the Form of Public-Private Partnership;
Pursuant to the June 17, 2009 Law on Urban Planning;
At the proposal of the Minister of Construction;
The Government promulgates the Decree detailing a number of provisions on management of construction investment projects.
Article 1. Scope of regulation
This Decree details a number of provisions of the 2014 Law on Construction and the 2020 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Law on Construction (below referred to as Law No. 62/2020/QH14) regarding management of construction investment projects, including formulation, appraisal and approval of projects and construction designs; construction survey; grant of construction permits and management of construction order; construction of specialized works and implementation of overseas construction investment projects; management of satisfaction of construction capacity conditions; and forms of management of construction investment projects.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. This Decree applies to domestic agencies, organizations and individuals; and foreign organizations and individuals carrying out construction investment activities in Vietnam’s territory.
2. Domestic organizations and individuals carrying out overseas construction investment activities shall comply with separate provisions of Section 2, Chapter V of this Decree and relevant regulations.
3. Projects using official development assistance (ODA) loans or concessional loans of foreign donors must comply with this Decree and regulations on management of ODA loans and concessional loans of foreign donors. In case a signed treaty on ODA loans contains provisions different from those of this Decree, such treaty shall prevail.
Article 3. Interpretation of terms
1. Main work of a construction investment project means a work whose size and utilities are decisive to the project’s investment objectives and scale.
2. Work greatly affecting community safety or interests means a work on the list provided in Appendix X to this Decree.