Official Dispatch 3318/SGDDT-CTrTT 2021 Da Nang safe adaptation to COVID-19 when organizing on-site teaching
translation of the Official Gazette of the Vietnam News Agency
THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE
THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
No. 3318 /SGDDT-CTrTT
On ensuring safe adaptation to and effective control over the COVID-19 pandemic when organizing the on-site teaching
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Da Nang, November 9, 2021
- Divisions of Education and Training of districts;
- Schools and centers under the Department.
In order to implement Official Dispatch No. 4726/BGDDT-GDTC dated October 15, 2021 of the Ministry of Education and Training on organizing the on-site teaching at education institutions, and Official Dispatch No. 7509/UBND-KGVX dated November 08, 2021 of the Da Nang City People's Committee on the preparation of conditions for organizing the on-site teaching at education and training institutions in the city, the Department of Education and Training hereby requires heads of units and schools to take the following actions:
I. To ensure the prevention and control of COVID-19 when organizing the on-site teaching
1. Educational institutions shall:
a) Establish Steering Committees for COVID-19 prevention and control, led by the heads of the units, with a standing body to advise and organize the pandemic prevention and control. Members include representatives of Trade Unions, Youth Unions, and several organizations/individuals under the units; members of the Steering Committees shall be assigned specific tasks.
b) Work out plans to meet the requirements for safe COVID-19 prevention and control as specified in Appendix 1 and Appendix 2 issued together with Official Dispatch No. 4726/BGDDT-GDTC dated October 15, 2021 of the Ministry of Education and Training and guidelines of the Ministry of Health. The written plans must be sent to agencies and local authorities for inspection before they resume operations, in particular:
- The Department of Education and Training shall act as the agency to receive and inspect the written plans of schools and centers under the Department; public universities in the city (except Da Nang University) before the on-site teaching is organized;
- The Divisions of Education and Training shall advise the People's Committees of districts to receive and inspect the written plans of schools under their management; kindergartens; foreign language and informatics centers, talented program and life skills training institutions; study abroad counseling centers; tutoring establishments; non-public universities located in their respective localities before the on-site teaching is organized;
- The Department of Education and Training, the People's Committees of the districts shall inspect the preparations before preschool children, learners, trainees, and students (collectively referred to as students) start the on-site learning.